ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Tomlin

TheSpecialSauce

Chancellor
Gold Member
Nov 15, 2019
With all this talk about Narduzzi needing to speak out. Has Mike Tomlin spoken out on what is happening in our country?

Reactions: pierre93
If people are going to call out one coach, then shouldn’t every known coach in Pittsburgh be called out? Either call out no one or call out everyone.
It's a double standard I agree. The media knows better to question dem stillers.

With all this talk about Narduzzi needing to speak out. Has Mike Tomlin spoken out on what is happening in our country?
Obviously he doesn’t discuss politics and things of that nature and so forth. The proof is in the pudding. Accept it and move forward. Such is life.

Reactions: jctrack
He's one of only three black head coaches in a 75% black players league.

He's a living and breeding example of inequality. What more does he need to say?

Why does the only black person always need to be the subject matter expert that has to speak on a black issue? He's not a part of the problem.

This week I saw ESPN rolling out all of there black employees to speak on the issue. There were people getting airtime that rarely get airtime.

Black folks should not be brought out to speak only when there are black issues.

Last edited:
He's one of only three black head coaches in a 75% black players league.

He's a living and breeding example of inequality. What more does he need to say?

Why does the only black person always need to be the subject matter expert that has to speak on a black issue? He's not a part of the problem.

This week I saw ESPN rolling out all of there black employees to speak on the issue. There were people getting airtime that rarely get airtime.

Black folks should not be brought out to speak only when there are black issues.
Shows you where the systemic racism is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT