I don’t have a dogma
I’m not the one claiming it’s not as entertaining
Wasn't this filmed in New Castle?

51hDRCYEF0L._SY445_.jpg

Yes
It’s pro nationalism propaganda
Two American teams playing in America -it’s silly
It’s fine for Olympics and international competitions
My biggest problem with the anthem is a bunch of people who ordinarily used those 3-4 minutes to get their last beer or piss break now approach it with reverence and jingoism. Again, outside of International events or like 9/11, it had become completely mundane and mostly ignored.

Next thing they’ll do is have 3 on 3 for overtime hockey.

maybe I am too much of a traditionalist. Don’t like such gimmicks

Good point.

But they don’t do that in the hockey playoffs, of course. No 3 on 3 OT or shootouts to decide games. They have to be won by playing real hockey. It’s 1 reason why regular season results and standings can possibly be misleading.

It takes a very good team to win the Stanley Cup because of that. Very hard for an undeserving team to run that gauntlet in the playoffs.

Flyovers are really cool. Probably wasteful spending, but really cool.
Just jumping in but I believe the pilots have to log X numbers of flying hours and they use flyovers to help get their necessary hours.

Just jumping in but I believe the pilots have to log X numbers of flying hours and they use flyovers to help get their necessary hours.
Thank you. If true, keep ‘em coming. And no, they have nothing to do with sports. And yes, things that entertain me, I like.

Reactions: Ronnyp91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT