ADVERTISEMENT

Moe-bservation: Pre-P5 game vs the Dolphins

Chairman Moe

All Conference
Nov 4, 2003
Just around the corner from Paradise
Chemistry. This year's team benefited from the summer trip to Spain; they got 10 practices and 2 games vs grown men, and got to see where two of their teammates grew up; but as or more importantly, it got the team ready to play when the season began. Last year's team took the first 4 games to create that chemistry, and the result was pretty damn special. This year's team looks like they've played together for at least a season

How refreshing to see a team play basketball

Not going to get ahead of myself as the next 5 games will certainly be tough, Can they win them all? Maybe. But they look like the kind of group that will continue to learn and grow as they face tougher competition, which will quickly show itself as the ACC regular season begins

I look forward to more sell outs at the Pete, and the student section to once again be the loudest and most supportive in NCAA DI.

Women's soccer team won tonight; football team won last night; Men's basketball tonight; and a big game for the Women's Volleyball @ the Pete tomorrow. Pitt sports is looking good!! H2P!!!

Chemistry. This year's team benefited from the summer trip to Spain; they got 10 practices and 2 games vs grown men, and got to see where two of their teammates grew up; but as or more importantly, it got the team ready to play when the season began. Last year's team took the first 4 games to create that chemistry, and the result was pretty damn special. This year's team looks like they've played together for at least a season

How refreshing to see a team play basketball

Not going to get ahead of myself as the next 5 games will certainly be tough, Can they win them all? Maybe. But they look like the kind of group that will continue to learn and grow as they face tougher competition, which will quickly show itself as the ACC regular season begins

I look forward to more sell outs at the Pete, and the student section to once again be the loudest and most supportive in NCAA DI.

Women's soccer team won tonight; football team won last night; Men's basketball tonight; and a big game for the Women's Volleyball @ the Pete tomorrow. Pitt sports is looking good!! H2P!!!
Good stuff Moe -- agree with all! Hope you are well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT