ADVERTISEMENT

MSNBC report on Pitt researching coronavirus vaccine

Since no one watches msnbc, can you fill us in on anything else? What else was said?

Come on FK, its the #1 Democrat news network and as we know there are 2 Democrat news networks which split their audience while you guys have 1 that gets 100% of your audience.

As for what was said: not a whole lot. It was only about 3 minutes. Dude was reporting outside what he called a state of the art lab. Said it was the same lab Jonas Salk used. Said a vaccine would take 12-18 months, nothing new.

So you are one of those Fox fools. It's funny how every news outlet is wrong but Fox. How is that possible?
They should be more transparent. Like Pravda -CNN Division,. Pravda-MSNBC Division. Maybe if the Pravda News Networks consolidated they might have half the viewership as FoxNews? Maybe?

Reactions: NNFAN
They should be more transparent. Like Pravda -CNN Division,. Pravda-MSNBC Division. Maybe if the Pravda News Networks consolidated they might have half the viewership as FoxNews? Maybe?

In 2019, MSNBC and CNN combined averaged 2.8 million viewers to Fox News's 2.57. Fox News's huge ratings are everything to do with being the only "home team channel" for Republicans while Democrats have 2 channels which split the audience. This isnt hard to understand.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadli...total-viewers-espn-18-49-demo-1202817561/amp/

In 2019, MSNBC and CNN combined averaged 2.8 million viewers to Fox News's 2.57. Fox News's huge ratings are everything to do with being the only "home team channel" for Republicans while Democrats have 2 channels which split the audience. This isnt hard to understand.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadli...total-viewers-espn-18-49-demo-1202817561/amp/
CNN counts all the airports and many other venues as viewers despite the fact that they are PAYING for the right to have only their channel. Their numbers are misleading. OANN and NewsMax are also right leaning.

CNN counts all the airports and many other venues as viewers despite the fact that they are PAYING for the right to have only their channel. Their numbers are misleading. OANN and NewsMax are also right leaning.

CNN can count whoever they want. It doesn't matter. Nielsen ratings are what matters. Democrat cable news channels (CNN/MSNBC) combined together are watched more than the Republican one. I have no idea what OANN and Newsmax. They arent mainstream and count for nothing.

I think it’s also dangerous to say that all of these are the same. This group is a Republican channel and this group is a Democrat channel.

I read that the other day Tucker Carlson drove from his Florida home over to Mar-a-logo to counsel Trump on how to handle the Coronavirus from a messaging perspective.

We know that’s true because Trish Reagan, from FOXBusiness, took the exact opposite tact and tried to play the old it’s all liberal conspiracy card, to which Fox responded by immediately canceling her show.

Now, Trump ignored him and followed his own terrible instincts, but the fact is Carlson felt comfortable enough to do that. Sean Hannity reportedly does many of the same things.

That’s not normal and it’s just not the same thing.

Do people really think Jake Tapper was doing that with President Obama? Do people think Rachel Maddow was driving across town to tell Barack Obama how to handle his issues?

This is crazy town stuff – and any attempt to normalize it is weird. It is an asymmetrical system – there’s no doubt about it.

BTW, I hate to admit it but I think Carlson is probably looking at this the smartest from a cynical political operative perspective.

He is seeing this is a great opportunity to suppress voters in November and you can’t do that if you’re calling the whole thing a hoax.

You have to gin up hysteria, like they do with everything else, so that people won’t go to the voting booth.

Let’s be real and acknowledge that the lower the voting numbers are in November, the better chance Trump has to get reelected.

CNN can count whoever they want. It doesn't matter. Nielsen ratings are what matters. Democrat cable news channels (CNN/MSNBC) combined together are watched more than the Republican one. I have no idea what OANN and Newsmax. They arent mainstream and count for nothing.
Well, you are wrong. And being oblivious of something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Also, if you look at the ratings towards the end of 2019, you would see that MSNBC and CNN lost even more ground. That has continued in 2020.

Exactly, lol. Both types of media dont give the full story or tell certain stories to manipulate their followers. Anyone that doesn't realize this has me scratching my head
Agree was just saying this to my wife tonight. Fox news is so far right and CNN and MSNBC don't even attempt to hide the fact that they are extremely liberal. I am 43 and I remember being able to turn on CBS nightly news and get a pretty fair balanced view of the news. They leaned left but for the most part coverage was pretty fair. I also think Fox news started closer to the middle but over the last 5 have become just as bad as CNN. Problem is a normal American doesn't have time to sit and watch both and make up there minds so they pick one and get half of the story. It's rediculous how biased they all are now and it really is hurting our country as more and more people are becoming indoctrinated on one extreme or the other.

Well, you are wrong. And being oblivious of something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Also, if you look at the ratings towards the end of 2019, you would see that MSNBC and CNN lost even more ground. That has continued in 2020.

Wrong about what? Nielsen ratings are universally accepted as the most accurate and they dont count all the airports and restaurants that you say CNN says it counts. Sorry if that hurts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT