ADVERTISEMENT

Narduzzi

das1asd

Walk-on
Oct 7, 2018
I am one the can't stand Patty Narduzzi. Whattakes this moron so so long to fire and hire people, It must be true that no one wants to work to this idiot. Before he can make up his mind al the good OC will be gone and we will end up with Dino Barber, But I guess I'm the idiot for still going to the games to watch him and smiley

I am one the can't stand Patty Narduzzi. Whattakes this moron so so long to fire and hire people, It must be true that no one wants to work to this idiot. Before he can make up his mind al the good OC will be gone and we will end up with Dino Barber, But I guess I'm the idiot for still going to the games to watch him and smiley
Are you related to the Shoecobbler guy?

It's been 5 days.

We will be lucky to get Dino by the time someone is hired.

Well, you got the part about you being an idiot right. You communicate like a semi-literate buffoon.....It's not a good look, even on this board....which is saying something...

Cut him some slack, happy hour started for him at 7am 😂🥃

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT