ADVERTISEMENT

Top WPIAL Recruits 2025

I didn't realize Burnett is from Apollo. And somehow, as been connected and close to Terry Smith since he was a kid. I am starting to wonder if Smith had affairs with every women with an athletic kid in Western Pa?

He has to take them, and if necessary he just needs to swallow his pride. He didn't mind taking a chance on Jurkovec, who spurned him twice.
That's probably the right answer provided that it's a position of need and he can help Pitt. Still interested to see what Narduzzi does. Different world today with the portal and NIL.

How do you know? You don't know that. Why make statements for someone without knowing exactly what they think?
Because he has taken transfers in the past.

How do you know that I'm wrong? Has he said anything that would disprove me?

You think Narduzzi likes coaching collegiate professional football?
You think he likes making 5-6 mill a year to coach football, and that maybe he’s willing to deal with a certain amount of BS to make that kind of money?

I suspect the answer to both questions is yes.

It’s different for an assistant coach like Partridge, he can make the same or more money that he makes at Pitt in the NFL without all the BS and with a true off season.

Do you always talk out your butt?

From the 2023 roster:
Oklahoma had 29 players from Oklahoma
Michigan had 34 Players from Michigan
Washington has 42 players from Washington.

While the WPIAL and PA may not be what it used to be, it is still better than those 3 states. Where Oklahoma shines is that Texas is local to them. Michigan, Ohio is local to them. Washington is just in a void but California kids are willing to travel. Pitt gets shut out locally/ state wide, and we don't benefit from Ohio like Michigan does.

So tell me again that local recruiting doesn't matter!

What are you talking about??

Pitt had 39 from PA

Michigan had 3 starters from Michigan

Washington had 5 starters from Washington

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
Good article and spot on...

Good article and spot on...

Perfectly said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT