ADVERTISEMENT

NC State Game & Other Dribbles ...

2) The most important player on this entire team is Jaland Lowe. With all due respect to everyone else, Lowe IS the reason this entire season turned around. He is the future captain of this team in the future. Hell, Id argue he is the captain of this team right now.

Bingo. He, Bub and Ish all bring a lot to the table. I do find Lowe to be the most impressive of the bunch. Before the Miami game I told my Miami fan friend that Lowe is better than Carrington.

If they had a big man they'd be top 25 caliber at this point. I was thinking what if they had even a Gary Mcgee? Looking at his averages, maybe not, but this idea does bring hope to next year with papa becoming available.

Bingo. He, Bub and Ish all bring a lot to the table. I do find Lowe to be the most impressive of the bunch. Before the Miami game I told my Miami fan friend that Lowe is better than Carrington.

If they had a big man they'd be top 25 caliber at this point. I was thinking what if they had even a Gary Mcgee? Looking at his averages, maybe not, but this idea does bring hope to next year with papa becoming available.

Yea. All they need is a McGhee. He can defend and rebound

So at the time, there wasn't thought to be much difference between the teams.

A 4.5 point favorite will win approximately 65% of the games. That's a pretty big difference.

That single game, a Q4 blowout, cost them the NCAAT bid

Well, either that one or the loss to a putrid Louisville team, or the loss to the awful South Carolina team, or the loss to the really bad Boston College team.

When you are the first team out, or one of the first teams out, you can point to lots of any single games that made the difference. Pretty much by definition.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT