SAN DIEGO OVER UCONN

NC OVER ALABAMA

IOWA STATE OVER ILLINOIS

I have the following:
CLEMNSON OVER AZ

SAN DIEGO OVER UCONN

NC OVER ALABAMA

IOWA STATE OVER ILLINOIS

Clemson. The thing about Clemson is that they have the talent level of a 2 seed but sometimes have WTF games. Hall and Girard are elite college players.

UConn big.

UNC

Illinois. B12 way overrated

I have the following:
CLEMNSON OVER AZ

SAN DIEGO OVER UCONN

NC OVER ALABAMA

IOWA STATE OVER ILLINOIS

I have the following:
CLEMNSON OVER AZ

SAN DIEGO OVER UCONN

NC OVER ALABAMA

IOWA STATE OVER ILLINOIS
Can I get your picks for tomorrow night? I’ll take the other side of them and make myself some money.

SDSU over UCONN? That was never gonna happen.

Reactions: LVNVPanther
Can I get your picks for tomorrow night? I’ll take the other side of them and make myself some money.

SDSU over UCONN? That was never gonna happen.
I’ll pick and you do the opposite—you’ll win. I do this all the time especially in the stock market.

Clemson. The thing about Clemson is that they have the talent level of a 2 seed but sometimes have WTF games. Hall and Girard are elite college players.

UConn big.

UNC

Illinois. B12 way overrated

Missed on UNC but I am right about Clemson and Iowa State being overrated. This is why you have to watch games. The committee doesn't have the time to so they just go by what the computers say. Quite honestly, if you have some computer science who never watched basketball the "formula," they'd come up with the same seedings. Its all based on the computer metrics and your 11-13 non-con SOS.

I watched an Iowa State/BYU basketball and was shocked by what I saw. The 2 teams looked like mid-level ACC based on talent. What the Big 12 has is great coaches. Same goes for Texas Tech. Pitt had better players. Wake clearly had better players (3rd best roster in ACC). TT was about at VT level. But the B12 wins with coaching and gaming. Similar to the MWC but with a different gaming style. When the Duq/BYU draw came out, I thought, geez, I think Duquesne has better players. Now I did pick BYU but that was because how could I "trust" Duquesne.

Speaking of trust, I did pick UNC but I also couldn't trust them or Hubert. I do think the SEC is the legit best conference. They have the best players and the best coaches. Alabama's talent was equal or probably better than UNC's. They had 1 seed talent. Clearly more talent than 2 seed Iowa State or Marquette but were seeded 4th due to the computers.

And they have an elite coach. If you are Hubert Davis, #1, how do you have Jaylyn Withers on the floor at that juncture and #2, how do you not instill in the team what a good shot is. Up by 1 with under a minute and he takes a 3 with 20 seconds left on the shot clock? What the effing eff? He is shooting 20% from 3. That was the absolute best possible thing Alabama could hope for on that possession other than a turnover. Then on the next possession, he's late on a rotation and gives up and And 1. Maybe you shouldn't be taking Kenny Payne transfers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT