ADVERTISEMENT

Nearly two weeks later, how do you feel about HC Kevin Stallings?

I've always disliked him but for some reason my hatred for him has grown that now I actually hate his son too. I mean to the point where I hope he continues to suck for the pirates minor league team and we cut him. Like when he gets up to bat, I hope he either gets beaned in the back or strikes out..

I love all these great PItt fans.............they'll give Stallings a chance to prove himself but until then they reserve the right to trash him with every post..............

I wasnt happy at all with the hire initially but I can at least see what Barnes saw in the guy. Im 100% behind him not only because I a bigger fan of Pitt than any coach, but also because it will be awsome watching all these UJD fans eat crow.
Ha

By picking apart you mean making statements of fact that we failed to upgrade at best and likely down graded based on his track record?
Nothing dumb about a statement that clearly hit too close to home for the chicken little's on the board who have been picking apart Stallings record and predicting gloom and doom for the program

Embarrassed by the knee-jerk negativity of this forum which ordinarily is well informed. We got a proven strong P5 coach who was thrilled to take the helm of a potential top tier team of the best conference in NCAAM. And, a coach who will smoke JD's recruiting results from the last few years. Embarrassed !
is this a serious post? Are you talking about stallings? You really think this?

I hope I am taking this out of context or missing something. I truly hope you don't think stallings would have "smoked" JD in any aspect. Im far from a JIG, truth be told, I actually would probably take a swing at that son of a b*tch if I saw him out while drinking, im serious, I think I would. With that said, you really think this?

is this a serious post? Are you talking about stallings? You really think this?

I hope I am taking this out of context or missing something. I truly hope you don't think stallings would have "smoked" JD in any aspect. Im far from a JIG, truth be told, I actually would probably take a swing at that son of a b*tch if I saw him out while drinking, im serious, I think I would. With that said, you really think this?
Check the date on the post

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT