ADVERTISEMENT

Next 3

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
UVa, Clemson, @ Duke

Significant underdogs in 2. Slight favorite vs Clemson. We could very very easily lose the next 3. I talk about NC State but I want to say we've been worse against Clemson than any other team. Even Jamie had a hard time beating them and they may be the only ACC team we haven't beaten since he left. Typically, they go 9 for their 1st 11 on 3s in the first 10 minutes and we're down 20 early. It seems like its been the same game vs them for years and it doesn't really make sense.

Need 1 out of these 2 next 3 at a minimum. If we win 2, we have a very very realistic chance of making the NCAAT

UVa, Clemson, @ Duke

Significant underdogs in 2. Slight favorite vs Clemson. We could very very easily lose the next 3. I talk about NC State but I want to say we've been worse against Clemson than any other team. Even Jamie had a hard time beating them and they may be the only ACC team we haven't beaten since he left. Typically, they go 9 for their 1st 11 on 3s in the first 10 minutes and we're down 20 early. It seems like its been the same game vs them for years and it doesn't really make sense.

Need 1 out of these 2 next 3 at a minimum. If we win 2, we have a very very realistic chance of making the NCAAT
We won’t be significant underdogs to UVA. I’m going to guess PItt + 4 to open . Sagarin has like plus 1.5 at home.

Reactions: Bethlehemjohn
Of the next 3. Virginia I think is the game we are most suited to win.

UVa, Clemson, @ Duke

I see you took my thoughts from my reply to you earlier, made them your own, and created your own thread.

I’ll kill myself now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT