ADVERTISEMENT

Next Years Class

rockypanther

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Aug 10, 2001
Please don’t mistake me for Vadar. I won’t spit out all the game stats and who won what mvp’a where and how I think recruiting services are all wrong every time in all our recruits. These are just a few observations on Lowe and Carrington.

Lowe- Plays with nice pace. Sees floor well in transition. Good body control kinda like Burton. Not nearly as strong. Yet. Puts guys in his hip. Doesn’t blow by guys but adjust his pace when driving to create angles for finishes. Didn’t see quick first step. Always goes left on drives. Pretty left hand shot. Good range for a point guard. Needs to gain 15 lbs min before ACC play. Like this kid.

Carrington- Can straight up shoot. Probably will move up in rankings. Mechanics stay the same. Good balance. Shoots 3’s off dribble and pass equally well. Better first step than Lowe. Looks more athletic. Right hand dominant. Watched a bunch of his highlight clips and never saw him drive left. Might start that way but also came back right. Needs at least 15-20lbs. Only weighs 175. Hard to defend and rebound from the shooting guard spot in he ACC and that size. Like a lot of things about his game. Just a needs to keep developing.

I see both of these guys as 20 minutes a game guys max. Partly from a physically standpoint. But also need to improve off hand.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News