ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Playoffs

Yeah going to be tough for the Bengals to do much with the time left if KC scores here. Though anything possibly with their WRs.

They'd never do it, and they shouldn't, but I have to wonder if letting them score gives you the best opportunity here. I guess you hope they try to force something in the red zone and you can get a turnover... But they're not really getting to Mahomes to create that.

Well, this is why Cincy needed to be a little more ballsy with that 3rd down call. They better go with a fire blitz these next two plays.

I’d be interested to see what the longest time span between two Super Bowl appearances is for a player. 49ers kicker Robbie Gould is one half away from his second Super Bowl appearance, 15 years after his first one with the Bears in XLI.

I was hoping for Bengals/Rams but Bengals/Niners would also be interesting as it would give the Bengals a chance to avenge their two SB losses from the 80s.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: the Rams’ uniforms would look infinitely better if they ditched the two-tone numbers plus the name tags.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: the Rams’ uniforms would look infinitely better if they ditched the two-tone numbers plus the name tags.

And went back to the regular helmet without that line in the horn. Basically just go back to the uniforms they wore when they won the SB in Saint Louis (with the current colors).

And went back to the regular helmet without that line in the horn. Basically just go back to the uniforms they wore when they won the SB in Saint Louis (with the current colors).
Agree 100%… if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!
GettyImages-1081703738.jpg

Reactions: CaptainMurphy
For those who want Jimmy G on the Steelers, he throws a lot of bad balls. Probably not a good match with the Steelers receiving corp.

For those who want Jimmy G on the Steelers, he throws a lot of bad balls. Probably not a good match with the Steelers receiving corp.
I don’t disagree, but he now has the chance to re-write his legacy. Going to have 1:46 and a timeout to lead his team to the Super Bowl… or overtime.

Edit:
raw

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT