ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State has sucked for 2 months....but

Why do you hate Michigan? They play the style of football I would kill to see Pitt play.

They also have wpial stars Hudon and Winovich on defense. I hope they win it all.

Reactions: Toddy_Too_Hotty
Winovich is a good player. A very good player. But he really likes to hear himself talk.

Harbaugh is all sizzle. I’ll be very surprised If Michigan comes back.

I usually root against OSU but every week it becomes clear than its an excrcise in futility during the regular season.

I could really use an Ohio St win to further the cause of my 50-1 Oklahoma ticket.

Actually would not be surprised to see 2 SEC teams (Alabama, Georgia) and 2 (kinda) ACC teams (Clemson,ND) be in the final four.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
They both will likely get throttled if they made the playoffs so it's win win either way.
The Big Ten has ruined the playoff the last two times they were there so I hope they don't get there (the Big Ten hasn't scored a point in the playoff since 2015).

Didn’t make much sense mathematically to go for 2 there, but I see why Harbaugh did it.

Would’ve been crushing psychologically for OSU to go into the half only tied after the way they dominated.

Urban has a cyst on his brain. He really ought to call it a career.

I think Urban is losing it a bit. He is still a great coach, but Saban is the greatest and Dabo is about to catch him.

Chris Petersen had a great game plan last night in those weather conditions, ran a lot of misdirection and trick stuff that had the defense flatfooted.

Washington not as good this year, but Petersen definitely deserves mention near the top.

That's idiotic.
Why?

Winning at multiple levels is impressive.
He’s won without oppressive talent .

saban is terrific - but he’s been at powerhouse programs .
He’s like Roy Williams as an analogy

You asked for an opinion so I provided one with my rationale.

You are welcome to your own opinion- and I won’t have to call it idiotic to disagree

Memo to Michigan. Go to a zone. Confuse the tOSU QB instead of having Ohio State receivers run open as if they were in Morgantown.

He walked into programs with superior talent (brought in by the previous coaches) than their peers . In the case of FL, he left it way worse off than when he entered it.

*These last 3 plays where he takes his QB out for the back up; is stupid coaching.

Why?

Winning at multiple levels is impressive.
He’s won without oppressive talent .

saban is terrific - but he’s been at powerhouse programs .
He’s like Roy Williams as an analogy

You asked for an opinion so I provided one with my rationale.

You are welcome to your own opinion- and I won’t have to call it idiotic to disagree

Dumb sequence there by oSU. Should have left Haskins in. No threat of the pass there. Another example of coaches trying to be too cute

Tate Martell is (admittedly) my hero, but it’s the wrong time and place on the field against a defense like Michigan’s. Way too small of an area to negotiate and way too predictable playcalling.

Martell much more effective when he has some room to operate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT