ADVERTISEMENT

OT-After last night, I’m proud of myself.

MartyInLawrenceville

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2012
I have finally reached that point in my life that no matter how much I love Pitt, I performance like that is not going to put me over the edge. I have come to realize that it is what it is. I don’t expect anything to happen over the bye week, but I will show up to the Louisville game and cheer my heart out. No expectations though. This team stinks, from the coaching staff on down, but what the hell. I look forward to college football season all year long, I’m not going to walk away.
And I’m not one of those “don’t ever say anything critical” types either. I’m extremely critical of this year’s version. I’m just not going to let it bother me anymore.

I have finally reached that point in my life that no matter how much I love Pitt, I performance like that is not going to put me over the edge. I have come to realize that it is what it is. I don’t expect anything to happen over the bye week, but I will show up to the Louisville game and cheer my heart out. No expectations though. This team stinks, from the coaching staff on down, but what the hell. I look forward to college football season all year long, I’m not going to walk away.
And I’m not one of those “don’t ever say anything critical” types either. I’m extremely critical of this year’s version. I’m just not going to let it bother me anymore.
That was beautiful man…🥲

Well said . But i'm still pissed off ...

Same. Years ago, a Pitt loss would ruin my weekend. Now, I still get super excited when they win, but when they lose, it doesn't wreck me. Is that good or bad?...I don't know. It just is what it is. H2P

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT