ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Been a long time since I seen a forecast like this...

Had the same thing happen on the golf course Saturday. Was plenty hydrated, but the heat got the best of me....scary stuff....
Indeed - I'm a gym rat and train hard and religiously 3-4x/week. This weather is no joke.

Reactions: Pitt1975
Stay inside. Crank AC. Watch movies. Problem solved.

Kidding aside, careful out there.

Summer does suck in general so... Bright side, it'll be autumn before you know it.

Man.....this so reminds me of the summer weather we would have when I lived in Greenville, SC.

It is not the heat even that bothers me. Here in Western PA, if anyone remembers the 1994 Summer of OJ, the US Open was played at Oakmont in 98-100 degree weather. But here was the thing, it was overcast. It was that humid. The big difference is just the unabated sunshine day after day. That is rare for Pittsburgh. It reminds me of South Carolina. It is nice, but also is really hard on the grass and plants.

Also not just tomatoes...but man......I got Banana Peppers that are popping and already hot as hell. Jalopenos. Serranos. But can't wait most of all for Cayenne and Tabasco peppers I planted which should yield for some fantastic hot sauce!

Peppers love this heat if you give them plenty to drink. Mine are doing great.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT