ADVERTISEMENT

OT: big recruiting weekend at UT, so bring out the lambos

High school kids being offered Lamborghinis. I quit giving a year ago. It is what it is.

They arent being given them. Schools just do stuff like this for recruiting weekends now. Let them drive it around and take pictures with it. Soon they'll be having recruiting weekends in Dubai or the Playboy mansion. Everything is fine!

Reactions: 303vND
They arent being given them. Schools just do stuff like this for recruiting weekends now. Let them drive it around and take pictures with it. Soon they'll be having recruiting weekends in Dubai or the Playboy mansion. Everything is fine!
Jimmy franks used to bring out the girls at vandy but I can't remember the name of this "organization "

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
I think it's going to be great when schools that are losing money even after conference and TV payouts because they have to pay everyone drop to D3 or drop sports altogether, because it's gotten too stupid.

Reactions: tps48
This is effin stupid. Most of these recruits will never make the NFL. Time to consider watching pro sports. College sports is dung.

Didn’t Dorsett get a Monte Carlo?
There was something about unpaid parking tickets?
I agree, this is a different world, and college athletics are screwed.

Yes. Something like that. I'm told that the University Police would have his car towed every chance they got because he had so many parking violations and they were sort of over his antics.

Yes. It was a dark green Monte Carlo.
Followed by a white Lincoln Continental coupe.
They were parked everywhere in the Streets of Oakland in the early seventies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT