ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Citizens arrest

Is this him?

th
Don't let that van catch on fire!

yeah, main road going 45, not a residential neighborhood, obviously not stopping every other house, dude probably should have closed the side door. not dangerous but gonna lose some packages for sure.
Yeah. He turned left into my development off of that road. That's when the gifts started flying.

Reactions: Zeldas Open Roof
in all seriousness, is citizens arrest a real thing? I mean, i guess if you see someone committing a crime, you can physically hold them down until the cops come. I imagine that's easier said than done, physically restraining someone for minutes until police come..

but if you physically restrain someone, you sure as heck know they are gonna fight back so you are basically fighting someone and hoping the police come and arrest them and not you..

Reactions: USN_Panther
You live in Somalia?

No Blair County. We still arrest people and kill them if they break into your property. Will be getting drunk with two of the judges tonight (as i have been for the last 15 years). They are all about property right and shooting people…

No Blair County. We still arrest people and kill them if they break into your property. Will be getting drunk with two of the judges tonight (as i have been for the last 15 years). They are all about property right and shooting people…
protecting your own property with. castle doctrine. enjoy it while it lasts. a common sense law that is dissapearing as we speak. libs cant take away your guns, they'll prosecute people protecting their own property, already seeing it in california and ny.

those amazon dsp trucks all have a system in it called netradyne, damn big brother technology if there ever was one. these cameras pick up everything, from drifting thru stop signs to seeing if the driver is texting/cell phone, eating, drinking, etc.

so i doubt very much that an amazon is blazing up while working the route.. doesnt mean he cant take a 15 minute break i guess and go outside the van but no amazon driver is smoking weed daily doing his routes..

protecting your own property with. castle doctrine. enjoy it while it lasts. a common sense law that is dissapearing as we speak. libs cant take away your guns, they'll prosecute people protecting their own property, already seeing it in california and ny.

This actually came up in our neighborhood with kids playing ding, dong, ditch. There were 2 deplorables who insinuated they had the right to shoot these kids. Didnt use those words but that's what was meant. Another said that he would hold them in his house and call their parents. So that is sort of a "citizen's arrest." Anyway, wondering what the legality is on this? Can you shoot a 14 year old kid at 10PM because you think a burglar is on your property even though you live in a low-crime ritzy suburb?

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ
in all seriousness, is citizens arrest a real thing? I mean, i guess if you see someone committing a crime, you can physically hold them down until the cops come. I imagine that's easier said than done, physically restraining someone for minutes until police come..

but if you physically restrain someone, you sure as heck know they are gonna fight back so you are basically fighting someone and hoping the police come and arrest them and not you..
Yea, it’s real, and it’s best suited for someone you witness commit a felony. I once pulled up to a scene where a drunk guy slammed into another car, killing both people inside. The drunk guy tried to flee, but 3 dudes tackled him and kept him down until police arrived.

That being said, there is a VERY fine line between citizens arrest and unlawful restraint or false imprisonment and/or assault.

Just this week Hannah Payne was convicted or murder when she played the citizens arrest game and ended up killing someone. It’s a slippery slope, and your best bet is to gather all the information you can, and relay that information to police.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeldas Open Roof
This actually came up in our neighborhood with kids playing ding, dong, ditch. There were 2 deplorables who insinuated they had the right to shoot these kids. Didnt use those words but that's what was meant. Another said that he would hold them in his house and call their parents. So that is sort of a "citizen's arrest." Anyway, wondering what the legality is on this? Can you shoot a 14 year old kid at 10PM because you think a burglar is on your property even though you live in a low-crime ritzy suburb?
I truly wonder if anyone actually believes your stories.

Stop being a pussy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT