ADVERTISEMENT

OT: FGs to end football games

There’s absolutely no question some of those collisions and spikes and whatever else are very painful. Some can be downright brutal. But there’s also no question that many are utter nonsense. And unfortunately it’s not limited to soccer.
Why does it bother people though, seems like most of the time, the refs ignore them anyways.

Basically, you're stupid to think that those hits they take aren't painful, and I think hockey players are not tough they are F'ing STUPID for getting all their teeth knocked out instead of wearing a mask that covers their face.
No just calling Soccer players pussies that they are

On to another topic. The Canadians have it right with multiple motions allowed at one time. I think that's a better rule change. Requiring a team to play in a set formation is single wing kind of stuff

Hilarious! Ok tough guy. I bet you wore pads in your sport. They don’t. And judging by your obvious insecurities, you probably wear pads in your panties. Playtex by chance?
Touch a never pussy? LMFAO..... the flop around like fish out of water..... now go in your transgender bathroom and find your safe place

On to another topic. The Canadians have it right with multiple motions allowed at one time. I think that's a better rule change. Requiring a team to play in a set formation is single wing kind of stuff
I agree 100%, motion and formation rules are such a waste and stops the game more than it needs to stop and penalizes something like a long pass completion because someone's foot was 2" too far back. I would say, you must have 5 O lineman, and no other rules about motion and formation. What is weird to me is these O lineman stand up and point and call signals but that's not motion?

Reactions: caleco's
Oh by all means bash that. I won’t defend that, nor will I defend gamesmanship and ridiculous theatrics in football and basketball.
And those sports address that with fouls on the theatrics
Perhaps soccer should too ?

Hilarious! Ok tough guy. I bet you wore pads in your sport. They don’t. And judging by your obvious insecurities, you probably wear pads in your panties. Playtex by chance?
Don’t they wear shin pads?
And why would they need pads for jogging ?

Don’t they wear shin pads?
And why would they need pads for jogging ?
They wouldn’t need shin pads for jogging. That’s not when they are fouled. The hits they take are generally while they are running, which for some reason you continue to double down and out yourself for your ignorance. I’m not sure there’s a person on this board who more often continues to speak on things he knows nothing about. You’re really good at it and soccer is only a minor example.

And they’d rather suffer with the pain of being kicked or cleated in the shin than wear the required protection because they find it obstructive.

But shin guards also don’t protect the foot, ankle, knee and head injuries that are common in the game. Not much you can do about those inherently debilitating parts of the game.

Is there a reason we don't see the same theatrics in the women's game?
I think the women’s game hasn’t had the Italian and South American influence. That’s where the bullshit starts.

That's better than being a REtrd like toothless hockey players being actually proud of having the faces smashed into a bloody pulp:)
In all honesty, Soccer players should play in skirts and G strings...and sports bra's...It would really show how tough they really are

I think the women’s game hasn’t had the Italian and South American influence. That’s where the bullshit starts.
But even the spikes to the legs or a hard fall. The women bounce up pretty quick from those injuries and don't act like they just got shot. Even the legit injuries for the men are embarrassing to watch. Then they have to bring out the magic spray and the stretchers for them.

In all honesty, Soccer players should play in skirts and G strings...and sports bra's...It would really show how tough they really are
I'd rather be less tough and have ALL of my teeth, rather than being a toothless hockey dufus bragging about how "tough" he is as he spits blood and teeth! What morons :)

This guys a clown, and I don’t agree with him, but at least he realizes that there might be some oddities within his sport.

Both of those games are probably blowouts without field goals yesterday. air kept things just close enough for the trailing team to be within striking distance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT