ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Fred Kitchens...

wbrpanther

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 5, 2001
What was with Kitchens wearing a "Rudolph started it" shirt in Cleveland during this past week? Pretty classless move by a head coach in the NFL. Of course he works for a pretty classless organization.

It was dumb, guy just doesn’t get it.

At least Cameron Sutton waited until gameday to wear his shirt that had a guy with a Steelers helmet whizzing on a guy with a Browns uniform.

He won today, that's all that really matters. I think it was silly but not really anything too egregious.

What was with Kitchens wearing a "Rudolph started it" shirt in Cleveland during this past week? Pretty classless move by a head coach in the NFL. Of course he works for a pretty classless organization.
No.Fake News.
It was a Pittsburgh Started It shirt he said he got as a joke.
People should have a sense of humor.

What he should stop is the fake racist claims of his loser player.

That's what should concern you not the wrong information you posted.

Welcome to fake news!

No.Fake News.

Welcome to fake news!
Correct. It was Pittsburgh started it. Bit I still say a man in his position should not have worn it. Joke or no joke it was not a good situation.

Correct. It was Pittsburgh started it. Bit I still say a man in his position should not have worn it. Joke or no joke it was not a good situation.
Having a sense of humor helps solve problems and imo helped move things along.
Things went well at the game today.
Only a downsided would think he was serious about the message on the shirt.

Joke.

Reactions: PittFamily2
Our 3 rd string qb with 3rd string rb and 3rd string wr with our 2nd string center beat this team.

I’m sure the HC of the browns next year will turn it all around.

No.Fake News.

Welcome to fake news!
Sober up

It’s not fake news

But of course you celebrate clown shoes as leaders

Reactions: OriginalEther
I watched the whole game and previously posted that Cleveland won. And I wasn't even drinking.

ls.jpg

Reactions: HOF Coach
What defines a "yinzer"? Serious question. I see people who derogatorily refer to Steeler fans as "yinzers", as if not following Pitt football makes them some form of stupid. Where I think the reverse is true or should be true, why follow a team that gives you nothing but heartbreak and follow a team who gives a winning result more often than not?

What defines a "yinzer"? Serious question. I see people who derogatorily refer to Steeler fans as "yinzers", as if not following Pitt football makes them some form of stupid. Where I think the reverse is true or should be true, why follow a team that gives you nothing but heartbreak and follow a team who gives a winning result more often than not?
I’m ok being called a yinzer if the person is from Pittsburgh but if a non pittsburgher calls me this, it’s fighting words.

it’s kind of like, uh never mind.

I’m ok being called a yinzer if the person is from Pittsburgh but if a non pittsburgher calls me this, it’s fighting words.

it’s kind of like, uh never mind.
Yeah....but I see Pittsburghers, Pitt grads or alums who deride Steelers fans as "yinzers" if they also don't follow or care about Pitt.

Wearing the shirt was a stupid choice, and then he didn't even own up to it when he got caught ("I didn't realize what I was wearing!").

Kitchens is a coward. And incompetent. And I never hated the Browns but boy have their fans been ***holes for zero reason this year. Love, love, love that we continue to own them year after year, injury after injury. They can **** off forever.

Sober up

It’s not fake news

But of course you celebrate clown shoes as leaders

That's what I said dummy.
The poster said the shirt said Rudolph Started it.

I said Fake News the shirt said Pittsburgh Started It.

The shirt said Pittsburgh Started It.

Good Kitchen comeback, some fun, after the great fight on Cleveland fight night.

I see who liked your post and I forgot you liberals dont like fun.lol!

Joke.
There are only 32 NFL head coaches in the entire world. He needs to have the class to be above that sort of thing.

Interesting conflict brewing at the Mistake By The Lake Cleveland!

Baker Mayfield’s wife upset over question about Freddie Kitchens’ t-shirt

Steve DelVecchio, Larry Brown Sports
2 hrs ago
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...e-kitchens-t-shirt/ar-BBXDuOG?ocid=spartandhp

I kinda like a wife of an NFL QB who challenges the teams HC.

If more teams had fans like that the teams would be better.
Noting better than fan pressure to motivate a coaching staff.

Kitchen's is a clown and this whole thing reminds me of when Jerry Glanville was talking smack about Chuck Noll and with the Oilers taking cheap shots at the Steelers, then the playoffs roll around and the Steelers and Emperor Chaz upset the Oilers and Glanville gets fired a few days later.

Wearing the shirt was a stupid choice, and then he didn't even own up to it when he got caught ("I didn't realize what I was wearing!").

Kitchens is a coward. And incompetent. And I never hated the Browns but boy have their fans been ***holes for zero reason this year. Love, love, love that we continue to own them year after year, injury after injury. They can **** off forever.
yep, he should have owned it. listen, it's funny trivial stuff. he decided to play along (Wearing the shirt) so then own it, continue to have fun with it and play along. don't deny it. that's what is dumb, you forgot you put it on? Come on.

again, silly rivalry stuff that is usually reserved for us loser fans and social media but he wanted to be a part of it so fine but then you deny or downplay it..

some funny replies in that twitter exchange with paul zeise. one was "I don't speak section 8 so i don't know" and the other one below made me laugh..

EKzCE-iXUAoL779.jpg

Reactions: HOF Coach
There was this caller this AM on the fan, from Cleveland, who was on all last week......and he was saying "still the Steelers and fans you think you are so superior, you only split with us!" And kept on coming back to this over and over.....and the Fan crew kept on asking him, which team was playing with the undrafted 3rd string QB, without its top RB, top WR, Center and TE being banged up........ The guy refused to get that part of it.

There was this caller this AM on the fan, from Cleveland, who was on all last week......and he was saying "still the Steelers and fans you think you are so superior, you only split with us!" And kept on coming back to this over and over.....and the Fan crew kept on asking him, which team was playing with the undrafted 3rd string QB, without its top RB, top WR, Center and TE being banged up........ The guy refused to get that part of it.
3211c2f94f92db8911eaf2307748e8b5--football-fans-sports-art.jpg

Joke.
Of course he wasn’t serious. Not what I was saying. It was plain dumb.

A yinzer is anybody from the Pittsburgh area other than recruits.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT