ADVERTISEMENT

OT: game of thrones episode leaked

Fk_Pitt

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2007
30 million people watched the season opener. Incredible.

We are up to episode 4 and it leaked online yesterday. Apparently the White House isn't the only one suffering leaks.

I got to watch it before it was pulled. Easily the best episode of the entire series. The ending left you wanting to know what happens next...like a season ending cliff hanger. Luckily there's a few more episodes this season before the show goes back on hiatus for what will seem like an eternity.

We are up to episode 4 and it leaked online yesterday. Apparently the White House isn't the only one suffering leaks.

I got to watch it before it was pulled. Easily the best episode of the entire series. The ending left you wanting to know what happens next...like a season ending cliff hanger. Luckily there's a few more episodes this season before the show goes back on hiatus for what will seem like an eternity.
How did u get to watch and where?

Episode 6 looks to be the best one of all time if what I read is to come true

I watched a link yesterday. I went back to it today and it was gone.

Where did you get your info about episode 6?
There are leaks all over the place now. Just google game of thrones episode 6 leaks and they will pop up. Everything they have said from episode 1 has come to pass. Episode 6 could end up the all time best episode if these leaks are correct

You were right. Great episode. Arya scene with Breanne was tremendous lol

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
I really feel increasingly like I'm watching a different show than everyone else. I've read the spoilers, and I can't conceive of how this episode will garner "best ever" acclaim. This season has already been plagued by mediocre acting and worse writing.

Oh well. Soon it'll all be over.

I really feel increasingly like I'm watching a different show than everyone else. I've read the spoilers, and I can't conceive of how this episode will garner "best ever" acclaim. This season has already been plagued by mediocre acting and worse writing.

I actually feel like the directing in the first couple episodes this season was not good. Nothing's changed there right?

Tonight's episode is really good--because at the end of the day this is still television...and by that standard, this episode raises the bar. I am interested in seeing it in high def, opposed to a hacked version on my phone.

Reactions: sherepower

Are you talking about episode 4 or 6?

Are you talking about episode 4 or 6?

Both. But people also thought Hardhome was a good episode. And Battle of the Bastards. I thought both were pretty generic action pieces with little interesting character development compared to, say, Blackwater. Of course, Blackwater also had GOT characters acting like their ASOIAF counterparts, so again I recognize my bias.

In general, it's probably good the show is getting to the big action pieces because the actual plot and dialogue this season has been bland, expositional, and contrived.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT