ADVERTISEMENT

OT Gronk

plcp

Assistant Coach
May 29, 2001
The horse that came in second was gronkowski, the one trailing by 15-20 lengths out of the gate. Gronk gave thevtriple crown winner a run for it. Very impressive drive by that horse.

Reactions: Saboteur
The horse that came in second was gronkowski, the one trailing by 15-20 lengths out of the gate. Gronk gave thevtriple crown winner a run for it. Very impressive drive by that horse.
#6? That was the worst start out of the gate I’ve ever seen.

Watched it again and gronk is more impressive on replay. That horse ran strong.

Damn horses who run in the States first time from coming across the pond seem to be strong.....
well sometimes.
Would have sucked if a horse named after that jerk stopped Justify.....

Triple Crown baby!!!!!!

Amazing that horse came in 2nd after that start. I’m no expert but I’ve never seen a slower horse out of the gate.

Amazing that horse came in 2nd after that start. I’m no expert but I’ve never seen a slower horse out of the gate.
Yeah

One thing, The Belmont is a mile and a half....they’re three yr olds and non haver ever yet run that far.........most never will again in their lives.

Gronkowski used the distance well for sure.

Last edited:

Needed the pace to be a little faster when you’re sitting that far back, but it’s often a winning strategy at a mile and a half. I actually thought he’d get there after the toll Justify took after 5 races in a short period of time, but he couldn’t close at the end.

Reactions: paulbl99
Needed the pace to be a little faster when you’re sitting that far back, but it’s often a winning strategy at a mile and a half. I actually thought he’d get there after the toll Justify took after 5 races in a short period of time, but he couldn’t close at the end.
I’m thinking it is a good strategy to sit back , but not with s start like that????

Baffert said up front Is where that horse is going to be and that is where he was...

Big toll is right, and he only raced this year.....but he is a really really big, powerful horse.

A great day for the fans of the ponies.

That kid of Bafford always has a worried concerned look on his face?? Not good for a young kid.
Maybe the kid should be doing kid stuff instead of stuffed in suit and dragged in front of a camera.

The kid should hang around with Gronk since he's still doing kids stuff and he's not a kid? Or is he?

"it's five o'clock somewhere"
Signed: Mr Bufffett
Go PITT & CSU Rams

That kid of Bafford always has a worried concerned look on his face?? Not good for a young kid.
Maybe the kid should be doing kid stuff instead of stuffed in suit and dragged in front of a camera.

The kid should hang around with Gronk since he's still doing kids stuff and he's not a kid? Or is he?

Go PITT & CSU Rams
This is the kid to wife 2....maybe Baffert didn’t spend time w the original gang while building his career from the bottom.

Baffett seems like a good dude...This kids been by his side since age 2 or 3 at the track.

Last edited:
Reactions: BuffetParrothead
This is the kid to wife 2....maybe Baffert didn’t spend time w the original gang while building his career from the bottom.

Buffett seems like a good dude...This kids been by his side since age 2 or 3 at the track.
The kid just looks very serious for a kid. Bring a freind or two to the track so he can laugh and do kid stuff while his dad is getting his trophy.

Signed: Mr Buffett
Go PITT & CSU Rams!

Reactions: paulbl99
The kid just looks very serious for a kid. Bring a freind or two to the track so he can laugh and do kid stuff while his dad is getting his trophy.

Signed: Mr Buffett
Go PITT & CSU Rams!
Bodie should lose the suit, and bring a cute girlie with him to the track.

Let the old man do the worrying.
Lol

Reactions: BuffetParrothead

Go PITT & CSU Rams
You ever see the son the the Cleveland Cavs owner? Interesting child.

But I think about what you are saying. I have my seven year old all summer dragging her around Europe. Probably too much adult time. Even worse, too much time with me. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT