ADVERTISEMENT

OT How about our men of Tech!

Sheesh, tough crowd. Congrats on the bowl win. What’re your thoughts on Brent Key? I don’t know what to make of him. Lost to Bowling Green yet finished the season with two Top 25 wins and made the UGA game competitive.

IMO, there’s no reason why the Yellow Jackets can’t compete with the local talent. I hope they continue to build their program in 2024; it can only help Pitt!

Thanks it’s fine, and no hard feelings. I just like to root for all conference teams during bowl season. Well except the one.
Guess not everyone does though.

Happy Holidays
They are exhibitions. Who is your NFL team? I’ll be sure to congratulate you when they win a game in this August.

Thanks it’s fine, and no hard feelings. I just like to root for all conference teams during bowl season. Well except the one.

Happy Holidays
Sorry to not be quite as pumped as you, but other than the CFP, the bowl games are just filling up space on espn and is not on my "Must Watch" list.

Greetings from Tampa!!
With all the crap Free Shoes U caused this week. Our boys delivered a nice effort and got the conference a bowl win!

Proud Alumnus tonight
real housewives nene GIF

Good for Tech. I was glad to see them win.

Wins by our conference mates helps our strength of schedule and when we don't make a mess of things, like this past season, that helps Pitt.

I'm not a Tech fan but, they seem to have righted the ship. Good for them.

Reactions: Saboteur II
I can't think of one reason why Pitt fans
wouldn't be happy with your win. I wouldn't
say that about all ACC teams (FSU). As far as
these games being "exhibition," we're not
even participants in those this year. We
expect to be back at least to that in 2024.

Reactions: Millerton24

Happy Holidays
Better to just put the self appointed board hall monitor on ignore. It's that kind of oddly insecure behavior that makes this community look like a clown show.

Congrats on beating another 6-6 team in something called the Gas Pain Bowl. At least you didn’t embarrass the conference like Syracuse did in the Del Boca Vista Bowl.

Reactions: FireballZ
Congrats on beating another 6-6 team in something called the Gas Pain Bowl. At least you didn’t embarrass the conference like Syracuse did in the Del Boca Vista Bowl.

It is a crime that there isnt a Festivus Bowl. Should be played in Queens.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT