ADVERTISEMENT

OT: How is this watchable

I wonder if these people stand with hand over heart when they hear it played on TV?

Yup, in every NFL thread Buffett jumps in to brag about not watching NFL because they disrespect the magic song and the piece of cloth! LOL :)

I wonder if these people stand with hand over heart when they hear it played on TV?
I don't disrespect the anthem when it's on TV, I DVR the games and fast forward past it to get to the important stuff!

Kiick thee ball
Kiick thee ball harder........
Throw the flag, throw it again, and again and again! Watch the review, go under the hood, hide for 5 minutes, hide some more, watch more commercials, then Throw the flag, throw it again, and again and again! Watch the review, go under the hood, hide for 5 minutes, hide some more, watch more commercials, Throw the flag, throw it again, and again and again! Watch the review, go under the hood, hide for 5 minutes, hide some more, watch more commercials, then Throw the flag, throw it again, and again and again! Watch the review, go under the hood, hide for 5 minutes, hide some more, watch more commercials, yeah, American Football is becoming really FUN to watch! LOL!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT