ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NFL Draft

What do teams know about Henry To'oTo'o that the media and others do not?

Edit: Houston just grabbed him.

Reactions: Drew1208
Hill, Hallett, Wayne or Baldonado? Any of these guys good choices for the Steelers (other than drafting a Pitt guy)? Would any of the four fit the Steelers needs?
Hill, Hallett, or Wayne would all be good picks if available. Haba would have to be converted to an OLB in our defense.

Reactions: 4upmc
I like the TE pick. They needed a better run blocker there and clearly targeting physical specimens in this draft. They do need LB help but this LB class is underwhelming. To me Simpson is super versatile college player but a tweener pro. Can get a more fluid safety and he isn’t physical enough to play full time at linebacker. They can still add a guy like To’o To’o or Ivan Pace if they want.
I wanted Simpson and now we get to see him up close in Baltimore. It will be interesting. Baltimore seems to always know what they are doing on that side of the ball.

I wanted Simpson and now we get to see him up close in Baltimore. It will be interesting. Baltimore seems to always know what they are doing on that side of the ball.
I don't think Simpson will be particularly good, but from the Steelers point of view, they scored 18 PPG last year. They attacked the offensive line, but adding a dominating blocker at TE with some upside as a receiver was another step in the right direction. This team needs to find a way to add another touchdown per game to be viewed as an actual contender.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT