ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Teams Interested In Brown

BigBird80

Freshman
Nov 11, 2018
looks like the teams are leaking out. Redskins, Titans and Raiders.

Below is just me throwing shitt at a wall.

Raiders - give me a #1 and a #4 for Brown and a #5 or #6
OR
Give me Karl Joseph and a #2 for Brown and a #6

Redskins - Give me your #2 and your #3 for Brown

Titans - Give me your #1 for Brown

Larry Fitzgerald chimes in.

"Mr. Big Chest is a good friend of mine, but I don’t think he’s going about it the right way personally,” Fitzgerald said when asked point-blank by the moderator about Brown. “To be able to play with an all-time quarterback like he’s able to play with, I don’t think he understands how good he has it. It can get tough out there. It can get tough out there.”

We had people on here talking about a top 20 pick a while back. No one is trading a 1st round pick straight up for this idiot.

We had people on here talking about a top 20 pick a while back. No one is trading a 1st round pick straight up for this idiot.
Don't bet on it. I could see Oakland giving up one of their 3 first rounders. They have 2 picks in the 20s.Nobody is giving up a high pick for sure but I think a pick in the low first or high second isn't out of the question. Frankly i would like to see them trade AB to the Cardinals for Patrick Peterson straight up. He wants out of Zona.

Reactions: lilspainishflea
Larry Fitzgerald chimes in.

"Mr. Big Chest is a good friend of mine, but I don’t think he’s going about it the right way personally,” Fitzgerald said when asked point-blank by the moderator about Brown. “To be able to play with an all-time quarterback like he’s able to play with, I don’t think he understands how good he has it. It can get tough out there. It can get tough out there.”
Always class. Unlike many other players.

Clayton was on the fan yesterday, he said we could get a 3rd rd pick for AB. They asked him if we could get a first rd pick and his reply was @zero percent chance.”

Reactions: BiggCliff412
Clayton was on the fan yesterday, he said we could get a 3rd rd pick for AB. They asked him if we could get a first rd pick and his reply was @zero percent chance.”

I'm willing to bet he's wrong. 2nd round is the lowest they'll accept for him, unless a player like Karl Joseph etc is coming back.

Trust me, for a 3rd, he'll be in black and gold next year.

Not worth it. I’d tell him we are not trading you. You have two options. Clean up your act or sit out the season
I actually would totally concur with this position ina vacuum, except for having done the same two years in a row with Bell and the bad PR (undeserved but definitely bad) they got. I think Brown knows the same and why he chose this year to do this crap.

I'm willing to bet he's wrong. 2nd round is the lowest they'll accept for him, unless a player like Karl Joseph etc is coming back.

Trust me, for a 3rd, he'll be in black and gold next year.
I hope man. It’s discoiraging if 3rd has s best we can do.

Dude hates ben something fierce, I can’t see him coming back under any circumstance

I hope man. It’s discoiraging if 3rd has s best we can do.

Dude hates ben something fierce, I can’t see him coming back under any circumstance
The statements of late saying they have to tear up his deal, he needs more guaranteed money ... I think exposed the real thing he hates, and that is, he hates having made some really dumb expensive decisions (like not getting a vasectomy) and he hates that he's probably lost almost all his liquidity (lol, my phone originally changed that word to "Lewinsky").

I think Ben, as distasteful as he can be, had nothing to do with it. Geez, the two had their kids playing together at camp last summer.

Reactions: sonofabit

I’ve said this all along. If they get a late 1st round pick for him they should consider themselves extremely fortunate.

Clayton seems to know his crap and my man was as confident as ever saying zero percent chance in landing a first rd pick for AB. I hope he’s wrong but if anyone knows the nfl, it’s him.

I think we should count ourselves lucky if we can get a 3rd rd pick for him.

It's simple Brown is running out of money.
He needs more guaranteed money which will be difficult to get.
The more he talks the less he gets. And the less the Steelers get!
If you live in Pittsburgh, you won't get this because you're a "relative" of the Steelers, in the Steelers family,
but the football community and football fans are laughing at the Steelers!
Steelers get rid of this guy ASAP so he shuts up and becomes someone else's problem.

"it's five o'clock somewhere"
Signed: Mr Buffett
Go PITT & CSU Rams!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr. von Yinzer
I hope the Steelers get a fifth round pick at best. I'd like to see some accountability for signing guys to big contracts.

In the same vein, I'd like to see fired head coaches be out of work for more than two days before another team recycles them.

Neither is going to happen, so I'll continue to lose more interest in the NFL each year.

Reactions: sonofabit
I hope the Steelers get a fifth round pick at best. I'd like to see some accountability for signing guys to big contracts.

In the same vein, I'd like to see fired head coaches be out of work for more than two days before another team recycles them.

Neither is going to happen, so I'll continue to lose more interest in the NFL each year.

But you love scumbags that are employed by universities and universities that overlook rape etc all the time? And no, i'm not talking about Penn State.

This should surprise nobody.
He’s 31 and a malcontent while being the 2nd highest paid receiver in the nfl.

It’s not a sellers position.

Like some of us said over a month ago when the trade demands began.

Reactions: BFo8
Not worth it. I’d tell him we are not trading you. You have two options. Clean up your act or sit out the season

I have to disagree. Maybe, if Lev played last year, I could say theres a chance they could take that stance. But theres is no way on the planet earth they let another marquee player sit out the season.

This should surprise nobody.
He’s 31 and a malcontent while being the 2nd highest paid receiver in the nfl.

It’s not a sellers position.

Like some of us said over a month ago when the trade demands began.

I'm not sure I follow what you're saying. They can't make a move until the year starts. Who ever thought it would be more than 3-7 teams max interested? Who ever thought they would receive multiple #1's or anything like that for him? They'll get a #1 for him, or they'll get a young player plus a 2 or 3 for him.

These are what they should get for him.

Reactions: UP_WarStreets
I have to disagree. Maybe, if Lev played last year, I could say theres a chance they could take that stance. But theres is no way on the planet earth they let another marquee player sit out the season.

He's 31 and under contract. He can't sit out a year. He pretty much retires if he decides to not play next year.

132874236_61n.jpg

Atleast we get a kicker out of the deal>?
I think he'd be happy here, when AB talks I can't understand a lot of what he says so I think he might be speaking Chinese.

He doesn’t have the discipline Bell had to sit out the season plus he needs the attention . He’s the best wr in Fb if you can’t get what you want you don’t give him away ...unless it’s to Buffalo . ( left him play in the cold with no Qb )

Reactions: DORT
It should be clear by now that he is not cleaning up any act. As the saying goes a leopard can’t change his spots. Keeping him would be cutting off your nose to spite your face. He’s a cancer. Addition by subtraction.

He doesn’t have the discipline Bell had to sit out the season plus he needs the attention . He’s the best wr in Fb if you can’t get what you want you don’t give him away ...unless it’s to Buffalo . ( left him play in the cold with no Qb )

I’ll say 2nd best, no one is better than DeAndre Hopkins.

Well he CAN technically sit out. Basically under the guise of a holdout with demand for a new contract.

If he sits out and refuses to play for the Steelers next year, he'll never play another snap again. He already has a very limited number of teams willing to trade for him now....what makes you think that the pool looking to acquire him will grow or even stay the same when he's 32 and showing another sign of being a selfish player who cares more about himself than team?

I just watched his 45 minute interview and I can't believe any GM would offer more than a 5th round pick after watching that. He is so butt hurt and selfish that it makes me sick. Not once did he ever mention trying to win a championship. It was all about him and his respect from the owner, to the gm, to the coach to the qb. They never showed him enough respect. He's insane and has gone off the deep end.

Reactions: BiggCliff412
I basically agree for the most part ( 'cept for that 5th round stuff). The reality is that there are selfish AB types on every team. Somerimes, it comes down to production. Too much money in winning. If the Joe Mixons, Kareem Hunts and Aldon Smiths of the world can ink contracts, a bitchmade diva that has caught more balls than Jenna Jameson wont be without suitors.

It was always about AB and him getting his. That's not changing, ever.

He's realistically falling outside the top 5 receivers in the league as he gets older. No one is better than Hopkins, and then you have younger guys like Julio Jones, M Thomas, D Adam's, etc.

Brown's best days are behind him.

It was always about AB and him getting his. That's not changing, ever.

He's realistically falling outside the top 5 receivers in the league as he gets older. No one is better than Hopkins, and then you have younger guys like Julio Jones, M Thomas, D Adam's, etc.

Brown's best days are behind him.

Yeah. As much of an asshat he is. His numbers put him easily inside the top 5

Yeah. As much of an asshat he is. His numbers put him easily inside the top 5
There’s no denying his talent and there’s always a place for a player with his special kind of talents . He’s not killing anyone or beating up woman ( we think ) he’s just a me first kind of guy . Someone will want him and he will make your Qb better , he will make your other receivers better which will make your running game better which makes your offense better ....someone wants him .

Well he CAN technically sit out. Basically under the guise of a holdout with demand for a new contract.
There are around 12 million reasons why we won't sit out. Plus the fact he would have to pay back a pro rated portion of his signing bonus. He's dumb but he's not stupid. Take that back. He's stupid too. You have to be to continue to alienate prospective buyers with his childish public rants.

It's 100% true this guy is a certifiable loon, BUT never underestimate the stupidity of NFL owners and GM's.
Countless examples of totally head scratching personnel moves out there.
Will be fun to watch, but as long as he's gone, Pittsburgh wins in the long run.

Reactions: wbrpanther
The Raiders have 3 first round picks. They might be stupid enough to trade one for AB.

The Raiders have 3 first round picks. They might be stupid enough to trade one for AB.
What rookie late in the first round is going to come in and have more impact on the field than AB . AB is out to prove the Steelers were the bad guys , he’ll behave better at his next stop or it could be his last . I wouldn’t redo his contract either because he’s out of guaranteed money , the Steelers already paid him that . If he misbehaves you cut him .

What rookie late in the first round is going to come in and have more impact on the field than AB . AB is out to prove the Steelers were the bad guys , he’ll behave better at his next stop or it could be his last . I wouldn’t redo his contract either because he’s out of guaranteed money , the Steelers already paid him that . If he misbehaves you cut him .

The minute a different WR has more yards, he will start to be a problem. Carr, Gruden etc will be on a sinking ship with no lifeboat.

IMO AB will be in the record books as a lunatic who destroyed himself and the "bloodsuckers" around him including his agent.

It's going to be a big:
GUEST_9822799250_1314998022.gif

In some way he will self destruct and end up broke!

Last edited:
Reactions: RoguePanther
What frustrates me is, this offense is perfect for a greedy, numbers hungry wr like AB. We got a qb who basically is his own OC, who loves to throw ball downfield 50 times a game.

It’s not one if these west coast, dink and dunk offenses. Ben has one of the highest YPA in nfl history. Dude loves to let it fly (too Much). AB puts up video game numbers.

What the hell is the problem. Yeah Ben is a d bag and ownership and coaches give him free reign, so what.

Take a bag of chips for that scum bag and tell him to get the eff out of town. I watched this idiot bring his daughter an hour late to her own birthday party while the other kids and parents were sitting around with their thumbs up their arse. Then, proceed to play dodge ball with 3rd graders and throw the ball so hard at these kids, he gave one of them a black eye. AB is a first rate jackass and isn't worth a pound of salt as a person. Unfortunately, he can score touchdowns so will continue to get a hall pass on everything until he literally kills someone with his antics whether it be driving 100 mph through a commecial district or throwng furniture out of a high rise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT