ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The big 10 is a human sewer

omega

Sophomore
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2001
Pittsburgh PA
pittsburghreia.com
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/...ic-lecture-on-sex-between-adult-men-and-boys/

University of Michigan Hosts ‘Pederastic’ Lecture on Sex Between Adult Men and Boys

ap_ap-photo-1594-e1509393619688-640x479.jpg

The Associated Press

by Tom Ciccotta9 Feb 20182,825

An event taking place today at the University of Michigan aims to analyze sexual relations between adult men and adolescent boys.

An event hosted by the University of Michigan’s Institute for Research on Women & Gender on Friday afternoon will focus on analyze the history of “pederastic” relationships. “Pederastic” refers to romantic relationships between adult males and boys.

The event, which is called “Pederastic Kinship: Deidealizing Queer Studies,” will feature Emory University professor Kadji Amin. The lecture will focus relationships between adult males and younger boys. The event description describes modern pederasty as “sexually, ethically, and politically dubious” but goes on to analyze the role it played for French author and activist Jean Genet.

To identify a relational form as “queer kinship” is to implicitly dignify and redeem it. What are the limits of such redemption? This talk tests the boundaries of the discourse of queer family by investigating a sexually, ethically, and politically dubious kinship form: namely, modern pederasty. Pederastic kinship names the kinship function of many intergenerational modern pederastic relationships. Its shape is discernable within French author and activist Jean Genet’s (1910-1986) life practices of affiliation, including his habit of introducing himself into the domesticities of heterosexual couples, his practice of financing the heterosexual households of his younger male lovers, and his fantasy of himself as the adopted foundling of the Black Panther Party. Pederastic kinship is a forgotten and uncomfortable precursor to gay and lesbian “chosen” and nuclear family that restores power and inequality to overly idealized imaginaries of queer kinship.

According to most definitions, pederasty is defined as sexual relations between two males, one of which is a minor.

The event is scheduled to take place on Friday at the University of Michigan from 2:00 to 4:00 PM.

Read More Stories About:

Reactions: RoguePanther
Liberal agenda to normalize pedophilia. This has been going on for years now.

Equally absurd as having the lecture....no one is trying normalize it. And most of the people who swept under the rug at PSU are good ole ‘Mericans. Pretty much the “non-liberal” folks

Reactions: RLRocket
Equally absurd as having the lecture....no one is trying normalize it. And most of the people who swept under the rug at PSU are good ole ‘Mericans. Pretty much the “non-liberal” folks
No one is trying to normalize this? There is a lecture on it on a large college campus. You mean besides Michigan?

American military soldiers were fighting in Middle East, within many Islamic cultures where men had sex slaves who were under aged boys. Afghan soldiers that were on the “good side” of the war, systematically raping boys. When they brought up their anger towards this, US military soldiers were told to keep quiet and threatened with jail if they continued to speak about this out loud. Orders from our former president, Obama. True story’ look it up, google “Bacha Bali.”

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/asia/us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html?referer=https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrBT7oocH9aZRwAvE1x.9w4;_ylu=X3oDMTByOHZyb21tBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1518330025/RO=10/RU=https://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/asia/us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html/RK=2/RS=vCEpwyezKy5JC6zLKIwZDo.IKRY-

Last edited:
Liberal agenda to normalize pedophilia. This has been going on for years now.

And....if you read the dialogue above, it almost is trying to say that it’s a “precursor” or “similar” in some ways to consenting adult same-sex relationships. Whose agenda would that be?

We are doing our own over-analyzing here...

In any event....it’s a horrible topic to put in that forum!

Liberal educators on college campuses.

I don’t know...saying that it’s a precursor to current day sounds like a pretty conservative thought. In other words — > same sex adult relationships, pedo’s, beastiality, etc all “about the same” thing

I don’t know...saying that it’s a precursor to current day sounds like a pretty conservative thought. In other words — > same sex adult relationships, pedo’s, beastiality, etc all “about the same” thing
I’d be more comfortable with bestiality over pedophilia. I’m for putting a bullet in the head of both but if I had to choose, I’m picking bestiality.

I get your comparison. Libs are pushing pedophilia now the same as they pushed for same sex relationships 30 years ago. That’s why I predict by next generation, this sickness will be normalized and have it’s own legal classification. I weep for the kids of tomorrow. .

Reactions: BFo8 and omega
I’d be more comfortable with bestiality over pedophilia. I’m for putting a bullet in the head of both but if I had to choose, I’m picking bestiality.

I get your comparison. Libs are pushing pedophilia now the same as they pushed for same sex relationships 30 years ago. That’s why I predict by next generation, this sickness will be normalized and have it’s own legal classification. I weep for the kids of tomorrow. .
Repeating the same lie doesn’t make it true

No way.....agree with it or not, same sex relationships aren’t a “sickness”. And even if you don’t agree with it, you have two consenting adults. Far far different than with a CHILD. No way anyone is pushing for pedophilia be “OK”

Reactions: 4Mark_Marty
No way.....agree with it or not, same sex relationships aren’t a “sickness”. And even if you don’t agree with it, you have two consenting adults. Far far different than with a CHILD. No way anyone is pushing for pedophilia be “OK”
Lol, no one said it was. How did this get turned into a gay thing? Bro, you never met a guy who appreciates lesbians more than me. Seriously, I freakin love lesbians. They have to be hot though.

The replies after you post are proof that they managed to normalize what was unthinkable 30 years ago, and they sure seem set on normalizing pedophilia the same way.

Repeating the same lie doesn’t make it true
There is a post with an example of it happening souf. Liberal higher education is holding a public speech doing just this on Michigan campus. . How it it a lie if it’s happening.

The replies after you post are proof that they managed to normalize what was unthinkable 30 years ago, and they sure seem set on normalizing pedophilia the same way.
He’s trying to turn this into a gay thing. America literally quit caring about this debate in the early 90s with Murphy Brown episodes on tv.

Oh. For a minute there you had me concerned that that too was part of The Grand Liberal Conspiracy.

Wait, doesn't this kinda thing take place at the Lasch Building on a weekly basis??

Few notions make me laugh quite like the one that asserts that colleges are suddenly becoming overwhelmed by the 'liberal agenda'. Build a time machine and go back to Kent State in 1970, then see if you can pretend it's some kind of modern phenomenon. Or better yet, read a book, moron.

Few notions make me laugh quite like the one that asserts that colleges are suddenly becoming overwhelmed by the 'liberal agenda'. Build a time machine and go back to Kent State in 1970, then see if you can pretend it's some kind of modern phenomenon. Or better yet, read a book, moron.
Who said this was suddenly happening?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT