ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The big 10 is a human sewer

Sadly, critical thinking is a skill beyond Swervin’s grasp.

I would argue Swerv is the one thinking critically and standing up for what is right and just.

Anyone okay with this morally reprehensible topic being condoned anywhere in America, is just following the progressive herd. Sadly, it takes guts for someone to take a stand against progressivism in this day and age. Because, as soon as one does, he's immediately subjected to ridicule and scorn...Really personal attacks too , not debate on the issue.

So far in this thread, Swerv is a dumb hick, a Nazi sympathizer, and a total moron.

Where is the substantive argument that this topic is suitable to be presented at a publicly funded university?

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
I would argue Swerv is the one thinking critically and standing up for what is right and just.

Anyone okay with this morally reprehensible topic being condoned anywhere in America, is just following the progressive herd. Sadly, it takes guts for someone to take a stand against progressivism in this day and age. Because, as soon as one does, he's immediately subjected to ridicule and scorn...Really personal attacks too , not debate on the issue.

So far in this thread, Swerv is a dumb hick, a Nazi sympathizer, and a total moron.

Where is the substantive argument that this topic is suitable to be presented at a publicly funded university?
Ski has called me a racist so many times on this board that if I go a few days without hearing that from him, I feel like I’m doing something wrong.

I mean... you’ve admitted it.
Everyone is racist to you ski. You refuse to acknowledge the simple concept of screaming racism every day, in every argument bores people and de-values the accusations.

iu

This guy had a quote in "The Princess Bride" that comes to mind.

Everyone is racist to you ski. You refuse to acknowledge the simple concept of screaming racism every day, in every argument bores people and de-values the accusations.

How does this change the fact that you’ve admitted it on these boards on numerous occasions?

Just own the fact that you are trash.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT