joeydavid

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
If Pitt stays at 3 recruits-who is on your wishlist? I will go with-

Oscar Tshiebwe
Aidan Igiehon
Chris Ledlum

These 3 will have Pitt in the top 25 the following season.

I can't even fathom is landing such a class.
I know, things have changed. We're flirting with a level of recruits that we've never even talked to before. We'll see what happens in the end, but even if we miss on some of our higher targets, the "seconds" that we get should still give us one of the best recruiting classes we've ever had.

Reactions: CaptainMurphy
If Coach Capel can land Oscar Tshiebwe then I don't care who the other 2 are. If he is as good as advertised then they will have a big time building block down low

I'm almost hesitant to put too much praise on Capel this soon, but I believe classes that include 2 or 3 Top 100 to 150 will be the norm.

Reactions: jctrack
I'm almost hesitant to put too much praise on Capel this soon, but I believe classes that include 2 or 3 Top 100 to 150 will be the norm.

Well, he's got one top 100 kid and another just outside the top 100 coming off of an 0-19 season, so yeah, I don't think that's much of a stretch at all.

Reactions: 4Mark_Marty
If Coach Capel can land Oscar Tshiebwe then I don't care who the other 2 are. If he is as good as advertised then they will have a big time building block down low

Pretty much my thoughts....

Tshiebwe is by far and away my number #1 hope for that class.

If he can get a bunch together on campus during say the Penn State football weekend, I am thinking he can do alot of damage. I think you get one really big fish this next class, then some more will follow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT