ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt/Clemson Game Thread

Everything about that 3rd down play was so pathetic. Horrible call, horrible throw, can't catch, and somehow for the millionth time this season we get an inelligible downfield. Pathetic.

Every week we need a big drive and crap out. The defense makes two stops and the offense goes three and out Twice in a row maddening

When did I say I was a swell guy? I said I'm not a douche that's all. You think someone with 4 posts is not here causing trouble?

I'll just assume you're swell then.

And I know I replied off your post but maybe I should have done a standalone. It was meant generally.

Now let's all chill and hope to see a big Pitt comeback.

What was that? You can't give them 10 yards when it's 3rd and 10. Just brilliant I tell you.

Reactions: PittPoker
Note to Clemson defense: Despite the fact that Pitt is losing by a score and need get in the endzone in the 4th quarter, when Pitt is backed up near its goal line, it will throw the dynamic play calls out, and run Conner twice between the tackles, and then expect Peterman to complete a pass on 3rd and long.
But, you already knew that.

Wow Griese giving Pitt D the business. He said watching this D is "making him sick." Hard to disagree.

Wow. Are we going to have enough healthy players to field a roster the last two weeks?

Hey Pat your playing at number 2 Clemson in the game actually maybe a chance to pull out a win but your too f'ing stubborn to adjust a damn thing and you just allowed the fifth QB to set a record against you congrats you defensive genius.

The worst part is that I don't think the coaching staff realizes how historically pathetic they are. They just think they need to make a few more plays. Watson has thrown 60 passes so far! 525 yards! That is absurd!

3rd and 11... leave a LB in to cover. Nickel and dime defense don't exist or anything so I guess that makes sense. Not. Unreal.

The worst part is that I don't think the coaching staff realizes how historically pathetic they are. They just think they need to make a few more plays. Watson has thrown 60 passes so far! 525 yards! That is absurd!
He'll get to 660 easy.

Terrible, terrible throw. Amazing first half, but he is just choking right now. C'mon Nate let's get it here!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT