ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt Football 2pm/Game Thread

Refs with those 2 missed calls. Clearly hit to head and the corner grabbed the back of the jersey of Mack smh

Yeah both were really blatant but the PI was behind the refs field of view so unless Mack sells it it would never get called

It’s a good thing we’re taking that final timeout to halftime.

Clock management has been noticeably awful in the college and professional levels in the recent years.

Just dissolve these bowl games and focus on expanding college football playoffs. Of course that will never happen.

Half time stats

Yards

Pitt 226
Stan 85

Pitt 19:43
Stan 10:17

Score 10-7

Definitely not comfortable with this lead, need to score early cause Stanford is a good offense. Need to come out and smash them in the mouth

Reactions: ThePanthers
He didn't mean to, so it's ok.

Just like the one in the Pinstripe that our guy took. Was that Nate? Or James?

Was James

However, Conner did play at all in the second half, much to the dismay of Pitt head coach Pat Narduzzi. Narduzzi seemed suspicious that Conner was the victim of targeting on a play in which he was not involved.

"He's moving on," Narduzzi said. "He got a shot to the head, let's just say.

"He got a hit to the head without the ball in his hands. I guess one of the defenders turned around and went for him, I guess, instead of going for the ball. Kind of interesting."

Reactions: PittAU
I’ll tell you what the Defense has gotten better this year. Even in the last 2 games it’s been the offense leading to the high scores by the other team with turnovers and short fields

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT