ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt-FSU Game Thread

Jorge’s injury is more impactful than people think. Playing GDG and Fede together is a nice feature, but risking both of your only two centers to fouls at the same time is dangerous. This team is so thin at that position.

This is nuts, man. I figured FSU would just pack it in when we went up 18. Instead, they've been kicking our asses and have all the momentum.
I was going to say the 3 by Watkins to cut it to 15 was big. We played a good defensive possession and then he canned one. Most everything was self-inflicted after that.

Now Blake with 2 missed free throws. Killer.

I was going to say the 3 by Watkins to cut it to 15 was big. We played a good defensive possession and then he canned one. Most everything was self-inflicted after that.

Now Blake with 2 missed free throws. Killer.

2-7 from the line is awful. How do we always find these guys who are good shooters but can't hit a free throw? Do other schools have guys like this as often as we do? It's astounding.

Pitt defense this half is ATROCIOUS. Corhen is just scoring at will... NO ONE challenging him! This coulda been a great beatdown... now we'll be lucky to not blow a 18-pt lead

We aren't going to lose, but not winning big enough to impress the computers would almost feel like a loss at this point. There was a point when I thought we were definitely going to win by at least 30.

We aren't going to lose, but not winning big enough to impress the computers would almost feel like a loss at this point. There was a point when I thought we were definitely going to win by at least 30.
Ding ding ding. FSU switched to a 1-3-1 and Pitt looked like they had no idea what to do.

They are a top 100 Net team with depth. There is a reason line was 7.5

Freakin' Lowe! Foul on a missed Trey... and puts this dick-head school in the bonus and still more than 5 mins.

It's at the point where it feels like the whistle is blowing as soon as the FSU player gets the ball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT