ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt-FSU Game Thread

^ Nothing new from what I have seen. A good team would have Pitt down 10 points right now.

Undisciplined basketball but that is nothing new

Reactions: pittizit
This is a team of better athletes we are up against. We better start taking better care of the ball and making some shots. If we let them get more run outs and open 3s we might be in trouble.

Do NOT like the arc of this game so far. Lowe trying to do too much after getting a woof'in match early in the game.

FSU is ALWAYS loaded with athletes and length. But Pitt has always held their own with Len Hamilton's teams.

Bub really looking calm and together of late... but these TO's!! We're on pace for about 25 at this rate.

Hinson 1 of 3 from charity stripe... 2nd FT on last trip there barely grazed front of rim. Unreal

For the criticism Austin gets, he is now 11/31 from 3 in the last 11 ACC games. A 35 percent rate. His season averages at high point we’re 32 and 33.

... and after he somehow couldn't get the dunk down when fouled. He had the ball over the rim already and still missed the jam.

Lowe not shooting well tonight
Do you think that the guy that fouled hIm maybe had something to do wit the missed dunk?
Of course... but he was late to foul... as noted, Blake had ball over rim. He's pushing 10 lb more than he should up to the rim

Starting to take control. Let's extend this before the half!

That is freakin' COOL! I worked at McDonnell-Douglas in the 80's... C-17 program. There was a pilot that lived in the condo complex where I rented... a former F-4 jock. Said they used to fly out of Texas and shoot up long-horn steer in the F-4s... he got caught and had to pay for a couple of them to the rancher!

Reactions: USAF Phantom
I'm pretty sure he was a Navy pilot. Used to see F-15, 16, and -18s from Long Beach to San Diego.

That is freakin' COOL! I worked at McDonnell-Douglas in the 80's... C-17 program. There was a pilot that lived in the condo complex where I rented... a former F-4 jock. Said they used to fly out of Texas and shoot up long-horn steer in the F-4s... he got caught and had to pay for a couple of them to the rancher!
Nice!

Probably out of Carswell

What a half for Jaland Lowe. 6 assists and counting.

Also, what a half by Guillermo. He is +16 in this game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT