ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt/Miami fixture thread

Dude, we got Slovis and Mumpfield, both super highly recruited transfers, and Simon, Wilts, and Means, All of whom are starting and playing very good. Jacobi from OSU too, I mean, we have been getting our fair share, no doubt

That was before the money got a little more funny. We were also selling a potential playoff team. Also... Jacoby? I mean, yeah... we'll get dudes like that every year. He's probably not in our top 20 transfers under Narduzzi.

This offense sucks.

The defense setting it up and shitty tacking by Miami on one play has been basically responsible for all of the points.

Woods finally turned and looked for the ball and he gets called for the PI. Probably the first time all year. Unreal.

H2P

That was before the money got a little more funny. We were also selling a potential playoff team. Also... Jacoby? I mean, yeah... we'll get dudes like that every year. He's probably not in our top 20 transfers under Narduzzi.

Whatever, you're talking out of your ass

Miami is all confused and has no idea what they are going to run, there are 10 seconds on the play clock, and we decided to call a timeout to help them out.

How sporting of us.

Absolutely a targeting call. Does this ejection rule even work? I see at least one targeting ejection what seems like every game for years now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT