ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt/Miami fixture thread

For those of us who grew up in the 80s-90s can you believe what Miami and Nebraska is today?

How much is Ruiz worth? Isn't it like $10 billion? He is going to have to spend a lot more to get anybody to want to play for this downtrodden program.

Reactions: DruidTM
How much is Ruiz worth? Isn't it like $10 billion? He is going to have to spend a lot more to get anybody to want to play for this downtrodden program.
Where are the Florida recruits going with Miami and the Gators both down?

For those of us who grew up in the 80s-90s can you believe what Miami and Nebraska is today?
I was just thinking the same thing. On a slightly lesser scale you could throw Colorado on the list.

I was just thinking the same thing. On a slightly lesser scale you could throw Colorado on the list.
I was thinking the same earlier today. I get Colorado isn’t a recruiting hotbed but they are dreadful.

Where are the Florida recruits going with Miami and the Gators both down?
FSU? I'd take the Gators over what I am seeing here. And with the NIL salaries that the rest of the SEC schools can pay, I'd pick pretty much any of those. That salary will pay for a car or plane tickets to make the trip back home.

Isn’t it frustrating the UNC vs Clemson is the ACC title game? Pitt is just as good as those two.

Offense was dead against Louisville and GT , other than that this season was a success.
8-4 . Not great, not not shabby either.

If Miami scores they’ll be trash talking and celebrating like they’re up 25z

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT