ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt/Syracuse

Herzelich must not have watched Pitt too much. Can't blame him. Everything they do is telegraphed. There wasn't anyone who didn't think that ball was going to the flat 4 yards short

Need 10 yards run a seven yard pattern. Need 3 yards run a -3 yard pattern. Excellent.

H2P

We all know that these clowns Cig and Duz are thinking. “Veilleux can’t be trusted not to throw interceptions” so the water down the offense… so much so that there’s no chance at all for scoring and a guaranteed loss. But it will only be a 23-6 loss, which I guess would feel better to them than a 34-6 loss.

We have no players at any positions except place kicker and we have coaches with mush for brains. When a team that has won 4 games all year is so much better than you are, you aren't good at all. That's Pitt. What a waste of money on this team.

But there's a basketball game on Monday night! That's the only major sport being played at Pitt right now.

Syracuse having fun. Coloring outside the lines with the plays. Pitt doesn’t look interested today. If we manage to win it will be Cuse outsmarting itself.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
We are going to end up losing to a team that is basically playing a backyard football game.

Back flips…..Sure. Weird formations…. Why not. It doesn’t seem to matter.

We can’t get out of our own way and I would love to just convert a third down at this point.

H2P

Lol. What even is this crap? Syracuse running an offense from 1908. Dudes doing backflips on the field. Brandon George the Animal Steel scooping eyeballs out of helmets. All in an effing baseball stadium while 1,400 people look on in attendance. We need a lightning storm.

Does Syracuse see us as their biggest rival? I feel like they do with how they’re dumping the playbook out against us.

That, or they think we’re their last best chance at a win and are putting everything they have into this one.

Reactions: kma0043
Yarnell must suck in practice because he never did anything in an actual game to show he can't play. Syracuse has a spine to go for it but Pitt doesn't.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT