ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt-UCF Gamethread

It is time for someone on the PItt sideline to get a 15 yard penalty. These refs are too comfortable screwing over Pitt every week.

We need to start recruiting Hawaiian quarterbacks. Tua, Milton, even Mariota a few years back, all from the islands. Then get a coach with an offensive system like UCF’s and we’d be set.

As I say this, UCF scores another touchdown. :(

I thought the 2-10 skeptics were stretching it a bit, but there isn’t a team left on their schedule that they will beat.

Reactions: mike412
I don't know what's a bigger joke, this team or Bill Cosby in his prime.... regardless which one you pick, both aren't funny now.

I thought the 2-10 skeptics were stretching it a bit, but there isn’t a team left on their schedule that they will beat.

I think they will find another win, two at most, but they could conceivably end 2-10.

They aren’t beating cuse, Duke, Miami, vt, or nd that is for sure.

10 point turnaround on that ludicrous call.
That call basically ended the game for Pitt. Down 14 at the half is doable
Except we had a block in the back penalty, too. We wouldn't have scored a single point, even if the interception stood. Even if you think it was a bad call (seemed right in line with the calls all year for roughing) it was a 3 point penalty.

Reactions: pittman71
12:30.
Perfect start time for Pitt

Then the big boy , serious programs come on the air. Pitt sb banned from anything other than 12:30 or Friday night.

It’s going to get worse before it gets better.
Bet that.

After the sack there Narduzzi doesn’t even flinch. Just resign! It’s obvious he’s a defeated coach inside, and outside now that i think of it.

4th down and the team looks lost. Great coaching. Duzz looks dazed/ lost out there like trying to just get through a bad day. No plan at all. Just reacting.

Reactions: PittCity
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT