ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs AP Gamethread

Yes just AP but KP looked real good. Take away 2 drops & bad cals...he should have over 300 yards & 3 TD’s.

The announcers keep obsessing about Pitt have two guys with the same number on the field at once on special teams, but isn't that the only time it's supposed to be allowed?

The Peas completed one long pass for 57 yards. The rest of the half they gained 34 total yards. 5-12 for 33 yards passing and 14 carries for a grand total of 1 yard.

It’s one game and it’s AP but the offense as rhythm and an uptempo pace. The young kids are athletic and fast. All looks well

Reactions: 4upmc
The announcers keep obsessing about Pitt have two guys with the same number on the field at once on special teams, but isn't that the only time it's supposed to be allowed?
I’m pretty sure they changed that rule and it is allowed on ST.

I’m surprised the ND announcers didn’t point that out a few years back when they were guilty of it against us and it WAS actually a rule.:rolleyes:

That's probably a good idea. There will still be plenty of time to get the backups some reps. But this game is clearly long over.

And the people that bet on Pitt just got screwed, game will not go long enough to be graded at most books.

So would they pay out for hitting the over but not the under?

All bets will be refunded if your book requires more than 50 minutes of play to have action.

You see this a lot in baseball when a game goes flying over the total in the first few innings but eventually gets rained out. Totals and run lines are refunds if the game isn’t completed, but a lot of people throw their tickets away thinking they are already losers.

Earlier in the game...I think on Sibley 's td run one of the TEs was 84. Was that Carrigan? He looked pretty solid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT