ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs AP Gamethread

First game I ever watched that the opposing team didn't even try.

I don’t think it’s a matter of fight in them. Maybe it is, but as I said in the prediction thread. Anybody that watched the AP v. Central Ark. Game only came away with one conclusion: AP is HORRIBLE.

I don’t think you’re watching a game of quitters. You’re just watching a team that isn’t any good in any aspect of the game.

Reactions: USN_Panther
I don’t think it’s a matter of fight in them. Maybe it is, but as I said in the prediction thread. Anybody that watched the AP v. Central Ark. Game only came away with one conclusion: AP is HORRIBLE.

I don’t think you’re watching a game of quitters. You’re just watching a team that isn’t any good in any aspect of the game.
Agree. They are just overmatched, with a new coach from July, and only playing 3 or 4 games this year. I give them credit for coming at all given the situation.

This year is gonna change humanity for at least our lifetimes.
The way people go to work..... the way people watch sports, etc.

They are in deep, deep trouble against a Cincinnati team next week that may not be as merciful as Pitt was today.

Not sure how you score that one, it looked like something from JV football at a really low level.
I think the kick went beyond los so would be a punt return. Agree... looks like 8th grade fb.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT