ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs AP Gamethread

Thinking of it, did Taysir Mack play? Was he scratch cause of COVID or something?

The script Pitt in the end zone looks awesome.

If there is script Pitt in both endzones and no one this in the stands to see it, did it really happen?

I was surprised to see this in both end zones and not just one with the other having the slashes given the Steelers being at home on 9/20/2020. Maybe this was just a one week thing and they are going to paint over the Pitt in the endzone where the slashes usually are in green before putting the slashes down. I guess we'll have to see how the field looks next week, but this has my hoping they've figured out something new with the painting process this year that will allow this to be the norm.

I was surprised to see this in both end zones and not just one with the other having the slashes given the Steelers being at home on 9/20/2020. Maybe this was just a one week thing and they are going to paint over the Pitt in the endzone where the slashes usually are in green before putting the slashes down. I guess we'll have to see how the field looks next week, but this has my hoping they've figured out something new with the painting process this year that will allow this to be the norm.

I don't know if they are still going to do this, but with the Stillers holding training camp at Heinz Field this summer the plan was for them to completely resod the field before next weekend's games.

Is Patti injured or did he get passed up on the depth chart?
Not impressed with either backup.

Patti looked infinitely better. Almost a Pickett clone.

Beville looked like a stork. Slow and mechanical.

Yellen couldn't handle snaps.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT