ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs. Duke game thread

Junk- 0 is garbage. This better be his last game punting. HS punters are better than this clown job.

Reactions: pbrad
How do you come out of a time out and give up essentially a fairly standard pass to the corner for a touchdown??? Seriously

Reactions: pbrad
I can't take any of this seriously.

There are 1,200 people there. I can hear the wind way more than I should be able to (as per usual with these cheap ACC broadcasts). Junko is skunkhoe. We're running on 3rd and long. We don't even think about trying to score again when there is plenty of time to do so. Both lines are mostly a mess. Yarnell can hold his own against .500ish ACC competition, but if you watch any college football at all... the dude is really limited in what he can do. Pitt football is cooked for a while.

It is funny when you think about it….Yarnell chose PITT and went with a 2 time transfer and a PSU flunkie before Yarnell.

Going to be hilarious when he transfers to Penn State or an ACC opponent.

Pitt looks somewhat good on offense today yet still only has 10 points and 144 yards. This group has a long way to go heading into next year.

MJ Devonshire is the ultimate interception opportunist. I don't remember him ever actually making a play on a ball, but if there is a desperation knuckleball floating around, you can bet it's going to land in 12's chest.

Overall, I’d give the first half a C+. It didn’t suck, but it wasn’t great either.

I’m not sure what Duke was doing chucking the ball around with 8 seconds left

Lucky that didn’t get taken back

Pitt played pretty well except Junko and special teams. It should be no worse than 10-6 right now.....the 15 yard punt was a killer.

Pitt played pretty well except Junko and special teams. It should be no worse than 10-6 right now.....the 15 yard punt was a killer.

I was surprised Duke didn't come after him on that punt in the end zone. I look for Pitt to try a fake in the second half, because their whole team is turning around and running on these punts.

Maybe they're playing an inside joke game of "See if you can get downfield farther than a football Junko kicks."

I was surprised Duke didn't come after him on that punt in the end zone. I look for Pitt to try a fake in the second half, because their whole team is turning around and running on these punts.

Maybe they're playing an inside joke game of "See if you can get downfield farther than a football Junko kicks."

Seriously, we should just go for it, what is the difference at this point?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT