ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs. Duke game thread

Special teams have been bad: punts, penalties, and kick returns

Yeah, Duke had a really low kickoff that went to like the 8. A good return unit probably gets it to the 40, but I think KJ got to the 28.

And Devonsire's punt returns have been an adventure all season.

3rd and nine…they stop Duke…and another stupid penalty keeps the defense on the field.

Always nice to concede two third and longs in a drive. Although a loss might do us a favor on the long run, cause this thing needs blown up.

What could have been running through Woods' head on that play? I struggle to understand how lowering a shoulder into the dude's chest seemed like a good idea.

What are coaches teaching defensive backs? How can you play the position without knowing where the ball is?

I gotta think that AD Heather is gonna have a very stern season review meeting with this idiot HC of ours

What a terrible year this has been . One mistake after another . Mostly self inflicted.

This bad season started when Cignetti was hired last year and the Jerkovec transfer was destined. CV said he came here for Cignetti as well, so he will most likely be gone when Cignetti is.

Defense looks better with Kamara back on the field.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT