ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs GT Gamethread

Its nice without Hamlin and that other guy yellin and whoopin and halloring.......... oh Ford.........
WE WHERE BOTH 4 STARS

Congrats to the Pitt players playing some good football down the stretch! Glad we got to have a season and hopefully we get to see this team one more time in a bowl game.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
Pine did not walk with the Seniors, hope he is coming back too. I know W. Davis should be back, but plenty snaps to go around. We managed Bright/Campbell/Dennis all getting snap this year.
Pine struggles generally and did most of the game tonight. He takes himself out of a lot of plays and he totally blew his coverage on that GT TD play to the TE.

If that's it (who knows), if he wants Pitt to stop calling timeouts then he should stop trying to score.
I think he wanted to track down the head ref before he left the field. He was looking away from Narduzzi toward someone else during the actual handshake. Doesn’t excuse him, and it is a really bad look.

H2P

Reactions: PittAU
I think he wanted to track down the head ref before he left the field. He was looking away from Narduzzi toward someone else during the actual handshake. Doesn’t excuse him, and it is a really bad look.

H2P
Agreed

Will hazard a guess that he was pissed about Pitt taking that last timeout with a few seconds left.

?????
16 seconds left, score with 12 seconds left on the clock, onside kick to 6 sec. Hail Mary on the last play, OT.

I can say Fuente and his staff... biggest arses by far.

Total dick move today with the hand shake.. especially since his team has no discipline.
The announcers were too clueless to say anything but GT started getting $hitty with our guys late in the 2nd quarter, mostly a couple of their defensive players. They were out of line early amd stayed that way. If anything their head coach was encouraging it all along.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT