ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs. Miami Game Thread

Need to answer right here.

These guys are playing stupid. You cannot come out and be stupid play after play. It started with the opening ko with another bad return that should've been a fc. Poorly coached. We're a missed wide open receiver from being down 14-3.

Reactions: Pitt5593
We’ll see what this team is made of! And how good Narduzzi is for this program!! Miami sucks!!

Insane to be losing to a team who can’t move the ball

Get your shit together Pitt

Quit turning the ball over for crissakes

Going to have to beat them throwing. We cannot run at all again. No talent on the line or backs.

Talent has nothing to do with what’s happening right now.

the offensive talent has EVERYTHING to do with what is happening. It has been a ticking time bomb all year...even our wins the offense has been awful.

we will see if they can overcome this.

I haven’t seen Tech don’t know what kind of talent they have

They are making the change from the triple option to a more conventional offense and haven’t had time to recruit players for that system yet. Especially on the OL. It’s why they’ve been getting smoked every week by everyone but Miami.

Reactions: pittman71
the offensive talent has EVERYTHING to do with what is happening. It has been a ticking time bomb all year...even our wins the offense has been awful.

we will see if they can overcome this.

I meant Miami’s talent. They have done nothing special whatsoever to this point. Their offense looks pedestrian (as it has been all year) and we don’t know about their defense yet because we keep handing them the ball.

Ffrench going out of bounds 3 yards before first down marker now have to punt
Same reason Pickett runs OB for a 3 yard loss instead of throwing it away, I guess. I was screaming at the FFrench play. Who is he, Ricky Watters?

I meant Miami’s talent. They have done nothing special whatsoever to this point. Their offense looks pedestrian (as it has been all year) and we don’t know about their defense yet because we keep handing them the ball.

ok that’s fair.

Actually the Miami player taunted French for running out bounds.

Pitt appears to be intimidated by Miami

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT