ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs NC thread (aka how will Pitt blow the 10 point lead and allow NC to score 28 unanswered points.)

Defense has to make a play

get a turnover, sack, interception… something

short field for UNC…

I was gonna post, please no turnovers now, but I thought that would be bad luck. I can’t believe it actually happened, not gonna post swear words, so

I can’t even believe it

even after everything I’ve seen I still can’t believe it

Hatlett f@cking falls down… no pressure on QB

just nothing at all

I hate our team so much. Mark my words: This Narduzzi situation is going to get ugly. He's not worth half of the contract he got. Get used to this. We're not even close to the bottoming out that is on its way.

Thank God we used the Tennessee game as a measuring stick because now we know Georgia Tech, Louisville and UNC would all beat Tennessee too 🙄

Pitt looks 50% less hungry this half - on offense and defense. They have sucked in the second half many games.

Is it possible PN sucks at halftime speeches?

To be honest, NC seems to just be better. I don't think we have more than 3-4 players who would start fir them.

Well if you didn’t see this coming you’re a complete moron. As soon as we get down we turn it over and of course the defense can’t make a stop when it counts ever. Just completely predictable

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT