ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs. UCLA

I've never been so proud of the players. Especially Sauls and Patti! They were awesome!
From a kicker who absolutely had the yips last year (couldn’t even make an XP) to what he has done this year… you have to feel good for the guy. He still had a few issues against Tennessee but since then he has been really solid.

H2P

Eff him. He essentially dissed Pitt’s players when he said his team loved to play. Then his starting rb balked and his classless qb quit when he threw the last pick.

Kelly is trash
I was too busy celebrating after we made the FG, did Kelly blow off the handshake?

They won’t but I hope some reporter asks Kelly after the game why he didn’t shake hands ? Coaches who act like dipsticks need to be called on it. The Post Gazette would be a Sunday front page feature story on it if Duzzi did that.

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
Despite some very frustrating moments this yr and in this game. Pitt going 9-4 and winning a decent bowl after last yr is still progress. keep stacking up seasons like this. the goal should be to win 8-10 again next yr.

Eff him. He essentially dissed Pitt’s players when he said his team loved to play. Then his starting rb balked and his classless qb quit when he threw the last pick.

Kelly is trash
Agreed. He is an assho1e. Fantastic he lost. It’s one of the great thing about sports when dbags lose. And DTR getting injured…delicious.

It’s a shame that the best things about it are negative … big money haves getting a brief taste of despair… but that’s college sports in 2022

Reactions: Parkview57
I was too busy celebrating after we made the FG, did Kelly blow off the handshake?
They won’t but I hope some reporter asks Kelly after the game why he didn’t shake hands ? Coaches who act like dipsticks need to be called on it. The Post Gazette would be a Sunday front page feature story on it if Duzzi did that.
In addition. To all the “Pitt Fans “ on this board

Agreed. He is an assho1e. Fantastic he lost. It’s one of the great thing about sports when dbags lose. And DTR getting injured…delicious.

It’s a shame that the best things about it are negative … big money haves getting a brief taste of despair… but that’s college sports in 2022
I don’t think he was injured. I think the punk quit after that last pick

Despite some very frustrating moments this yr and in this game. Pitt going 9-4 and winning a decent bowl after last yr is still progress. keep stacking up seasons like this. the goal should be to win 8-10 again next yr.
You got that right. It wasn't pretty, but going 9-4 was a good result for the season. I agree 8-10 wins should be the goal next year and eight wins should be the low standard for this program moving forward. Great job by the players today stepping up for so many starters. A dramatic close to the season.

Just a couple of thoughts... 1) The O looked totally different with Patti. I would like to have seen a few more deep throws. 2) I think the wrong QB started during the regular season. 3) The Pitt JV beat a pretty much intact PAC 12 team. Great growth experience for the Pitt players. 4) 9-4 looks a helluva lot better than 8-5. H2P!

Ok I might be wrong on the Squibb. Especially if they can just go to the knee

Also I think Kelly did shake Duzzs hand I think it just took a while for them to find each other.

Their Qb put out his tongue because our team went over there and was taunting them. I’m not saying he’s innocent but l think it was just him saying yeah you got me. I still wish UCLA hadn’t escalated all this at the beginning of the game!

They
Ok I might be wrong on the Squibb. Especially if they can just go to the knee

Also I think Kelly did shake Duzzs hand I think it just took a while for them to find each other.

Their Qb put out his tongue because our team went over there and was taunting them. I’m not saying he’s innocent but l think it was just him saying yeah you got me. I still wish UCLA hadn’t escalated all this at the beginning of the game!t

They showed Duzz looking for Kelly and then walking away. They may have shaken hands later but still it’s a sore loser move not to go to the middle of the field right away and shake hands

And as far as that punk qb I’m not giving him the benefit of the doubt after the way he acted all game

Troll???? Suck it, dude. It was the post of an irritated fan. If you continued to read Einstein, I replied to my own post that it didn't age well. By the way, suck it!
You suck it you sawed off impotent twit!!!! How many aliases are you up to now????? Weak…

Reactions: FireballZ
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT