ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs. UCLA

I have to wonder if Yarnell will look to transfer. He sure looked pissed when he was pulled from the game.
I thought that at first and then saw him laughing with a teammate right after. I think he may have been POd about something on the field on his last pass or maybe he was mad at himself

You can suck it as well.
Trolling free Internet forums. Your squad beat absolutely no one this season.

Close your garage. Turn on your car. And listen to Jo Pa speeches for about 20 minutes if this is what your life consists of.

They

They showed Duzz looking for Kelly and then walking away. They may have shaken hands later but still it’s a sore loser move not to go to the middle of the field right away and shake hands

And as far as that punk qb I’m not giving him the benefit of the doubt after the way he acted all game
I mean the Pitt players were over at the UCLA sidelines taunting them so Kelly could very well have been controlling his players. They did show the two coaches talking together like 30 seconds later in the broadcast.

Maybe Chip got Narduzzi confused with Shady and didn't think Duz wanted to shake hands.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT