ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs. UCLA

Pitt's kickers always seem to make long field goals look so easy and short field goals look so hard.

Nice. Now, kill their QB. Blast him every play. Every freaking play. High, low, knees, neck. Take whatever the penalty. It’s worth it.

Do we honest to God not trust this dude to throw beyond 5 yards? If so, how tf has he lasted 5 years in this program?
It took until the UNC game for Slovis to throw it farther than 10 yards down the field. This offense is just that complicated.

Kind of like the Steelers offense with DBs draped all over receivers on the short routes.

I guess Cig runs a “Saturday Offense” similar to Canada’s. Ha ha

H2P

No , Im serious I dont think I have ever seen Patti throw the ball longer than maybe 20-30 yards in the air.

All Hallett has done the entire second half of the season is get fried. It started in the second half of Louisville and hasn't slowed down yet.

It took until the UNC game for Slovis to throw it farther than 10 yards down the field. This offense is just that complicated.

Kind of like the Steelers offense with DBs draped all over receivers on the short routes.

I guess Cig runs a “Saturday Offense” similar to Canada’s. Ha ha

H2P

Obviously not the case, as we were third in the ACC in yards per completion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT