ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs Ville Gamethread

They just showed one of the touchdowns that Syracuse scored on the wrap up show, it was the same kind of play as the Mack touchdown. Defender threw the guy down but he landed on top of the defender, his knee never touched the ground, and he rolled off the defender and ran it in for a touchdown.

Well that’s why you are, and will remain “baffled.”
Your sage wisdom of ”We didn’t exactly light it up in the first half. The defense set us up. Once that stopped, so did the points.” still doesn’t explain why this team has had trouble scoring in the second half of games for the last 2 years.

Your sage wisdom of ”We didn’t exactly light it up in the first half. The defense set us up. Once that stopped, so did the points.” still doesn’t explain why this team has had trouble scoring in the second half of games for the last 2 years.

Sure it does. If you suck in the first half, why would the second consistently be better?

Well now you‘re just flat out wrong. They didn’t, and for the most part haven’t “suck in the first half”.

you and I have watched two different teams the last two years. I’m going to let you stay baffled though. Good luck figuring it out. It will eventually come to you.

you and I have watched two different teams the last two years. I’m going to let you stay baffled though. Good luck figuring it out. It will eventually come to you.
And you can go on living in your “grumpy, self hating Pitt fan, glass 1/8 full, everything Pitt does sucks“ world. By the way...what color are Pitt’s uniforms in your world?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT