ADVERTISEMENT

PITT vs VT game thread

DruidTM

Heisman Winner
Oct 26, 2012
I feel like after last weeks Sluggish start it’s mandatory to get an early start on the game thread.

expecting a 27-14 type game

would prefer a 42-3 type game

Lets Go

Reactions: Salempanther2015
Let me get this out of the way early. Fire Cignetti. Duzz sucks. Slovis is terrible. The oline is the worst. 😆 🤣 😂

Oh yeah.... Pitt

• Haha
Wish I could get into this one, but GT sucked the life out of me. I'll be there today, but I'd be lying if I said I'm looking forward to it. Not trying to be an ass, but I can't help how I feel. I could see me getting back into it for the UNC game if we look good in the next two.

Let me get this out of the way early. Fire Cignetti. Duzz sucks. Slovis is terrible. The oline is the worst. 😆 🤣 😂

Oh yeah.... Pitt
And while we’re at it go next-door and fire Caplel’s ass

hope this OC is one and done. I hate this style of offense. our line is not physical enough to run it

No matter how many men are in the box Cignetti is going to run on 1st and 2nd down. You know we were going to run on 3rd down too.

Last week was not a fluke, or a "down game" or "lack of motivation." This is a team that played lights out agaisnt Tennesse but isn't actually very good.

Tell me what booing and heckling college kids will accomplish? Sure didn’t help last week I’d argue it made things worse

These clowns need to be told these kids are NOT the Steelers
Everyone, including the players knew they were booing the play calling. The players probably agreed with the booing fans.

Everyone, including the players knew they were booing the play calling. The players probably agreed with the booing fans.
I mean I watch a lot of college football and I rarely see this in most other games, even with teams that are flat out garbage. The problem is Pitt is in a pro football town with deranged Steeler fans

I mean I watch a lot of college football and I rarely see this in most other games, even with teams that are flat out garbage. The problem is Pitt is in a pro football town with deranged Steeler fans
Maybe it was the kick in the butt Cignetti and Narduzzi needed.
Mixing the run and the pass and right down the field!!!!

Aside from Pitt, what other D1 school would have hired Cignetti as OC? This guy runs an offense that is outdated by atleast 20 years.
I don't think Cignetti's offensive concepts are outdated. Most concepts in football tend to be really dated.

That was a much better drive. OL did a good job picking up the blitz and Slovis was accurate.
I wish we could use more play-action and stretch the field. The big advantage of having a qb under center is it makes life tough for the defense on play action.

Imagine that. Izzy, who isn't a power back, runs more effectively when you run the field.

How long until we go back to wanting to make him Izzy Bettis?

OL suddenly looks good when the formation isn't loaded up in the middle.

I don't think Cignetti's offensive concepts are outdated. Most concepts in football tend to be really dated.

That was a much better drive. OL did a good job picking up the blitz and Slovis was accurate.
I wish we could use more play-action and stretch the field. The big advantage of having a qb under center is it makes life tough for the defense on play action.
Unless it’s 3rd or 4th and short I see absolutely zero reason to go under center anymore in college football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT