ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs VT game thread

Yeah our d is gassed, you can tell

The offense has had the ball for 7!!! Minutes

It’s deplorable actually. No defense can be on the field for 50 minutes and look ok
Pitt has had the ball for 17:57, which is pretty bad but its a lot better than 7.

I just got a chance to turn the game on. Had the QB been as bad as the stats indicate?

Someone pointed out last week how we were not close to being as bad as we were in 1998. Wait until you see what ND does to us. Even the defense blows. We missed more tackles tonight than we missed all last season. We are fat, slow, and lacking in talent. By the time the year is out, we will be making comparisons to that 1998 team. The offensive line may actually be worse than the 1998 team had.

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ
God, we suck. I knew this year was a potential step back, but this is more like 5 steps back. Complete embarrassment!

Someone pointed out last week how we were not close to being as bad as we were in 1998. Wait until you see what ND does to us. Even the defense blows. We missed more tackles tonight than we missed all last season. We are fat, slow, and lacking in talent. By the time the year is out, we will be making comparisons to that 1998 team. The offensive line may actually be worse than the 1998 team had.
Perhaps more like 1996 actually

Reactions: Pittisit4me
Having Kradel, Goncalves, and Jacoby out on the OL didn't help.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Third delay of game penalty, and how many false starts?
tenor.gif

I’ll be honest, I didn’t have a good feeling about this Jurkovec experience after listening to his radio interviews in the offseason. Gave off some, shall I say, questionable vibes. My suspicions have been confirmed through four games, unfortunately.
I didn't like the Cignetti hire went it was announced. And we just had to hire him since BC was firing him. This offense is too complicated for a college team. Way to go Pat

Not sure who is doing the commentary on ACC network but they’re letting Phil have it. They seem a bit confused by how bad he is.

Reactions: sonofabit
And a delay of game hahaha. There’s 2 weeks between games. Get Yarnell the snaps and just let him play. They’re going to go 1-11.

Reactions: pittmaninwv
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT